Birthday Dinner

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0-gZ-N27aU

-----

After a fun day at Everland, all of you came back home for the birthday dinner. You took a shower, changed into a nice dress, and came down.

Sehun gasped loudly when he saw you. He put a hand over his heart. “You…took…my….heart…away. Urgh.” He pretended to fall unconscious. Everyone laughed.

“Sehun, you silly, get up.” Lightly laughing, you shook his arm.

“Yeah, Sehun. Stop pretending to faint just to look up her dress.” Kai snickered.

You blushed and stepped back with your hands protectively over the end of your dress. “Sehun!”

“I know about anatomy, Star!” Sehun bolted up. He grasped your hand, tugged you to him, and kissed your cheek.

You rolled your eyes but smiled. You peered over Suho’s shoulder, “What are you cooking, Suho?” “You’ll see~” He grinned.

Chanyeol appeared behind you. He slipped one arm around your waist and kissed your temple. His nose lingered in your hair. “You smell nice, Star~” “I just took a shower, genius.” You lightly whacked his flat stomach.

“Kai, grill this outside.” Suho held out the meat. “Outside?” You blinked in wonder. You followed Kai to the backyard. It had once been a cramped, dirt-filled yard with nothing much to see. However, now it had been splendidly decorated with hanging lanterns, sparkling lights, and balloons.

“Omo!” You gasped. “Luhan, Xiumin!” They turned around and smiled.

“Like it, mei-mei?” Luhan asked.

“I love it! You transformed this place! Ohmygosh! It looks beautiful!” You squealed happily.

“You do, too~” Luhan sweetly smiled. “Look at you, mei-mei.” Xiumin took your hand and twirled you around. “You’re going to stop all the hearts of the guys in the room. If duizhang doesn’t propose to you by tonight, I definitely will. You’re at the age of marriage.” Luhan whacked his arm, and you laughed. “Thanks, guys.”

Kris and Tao brought the table out. You helped Tao and D.O. put the table covering on. Baekhyun, Chen, and Lay brought out the rest of the food. You began to help them set the table. “Haebin, you’re in the way.” Kris said. You moved to the side. “No, you’re in the way.” Kris nodded at Luhan.

Luhan waved his hand. You floated upwards. “WA! MY SKIRT, LULU!” You tried to cover your legs. Luhan smirked as he waved you into the house. He made you sit on the couch. “What the hell, man!” You snapped. “Stay here, mei-mei. And don’t come out until we tell you to.” Luhan gave you a small wave and shut the terrace door.

You crossed your arms with a sullen pout. *Why can’t I help? Just because it’s my birthday doesn’t mean I lost my ability to help. I still have my legs and arms.* You heard laughter and tried to peek outside. *What’s going on?! They’re not eating without me, are they?!*

At that moment, the patio door opened. You blinked at the alien who entered.

“I was told to you.” Lay held out his hand. With a pause, you placed your hand in his. Lay grasped your hand and led you outside. You in your breath at the glorious scenery. The lights were a vibrant contrast against the darkened sky. The table was filled with luscious food. There was one seat where it was decorated with princess banners.

Luhan came over and took your other hand, “Come, mei-mei.” Luhan and Lay led you to your seat.

Suho pulled the chair back with a smile, “Come and sit, birthday princess~” You sat down, and he delicately pushed the chair back in. Suho, Luhan, and Lay sat back down.

You looked at the splendid array of food in front of you. “Omo.” Your eyes glistened with deeply moved tears.

“Please don’t cry, Star. Everyone will hate me again.” D.O. pleadingly whispered.

You placed your fist against your lips. “I don’t know what to say…”

“Say LET’S EAT! I’M STARVING!” Xiumin roared. You couldn’t help but laugh. “Okay…let’s eat.”

Everyone happily dug into the food. Baekhyun took your plate of steak and sliced it into bitable pieces. “Here you go, Star~ Eat slowly.” “Thanks, Baekhyun.” You smiled and cheerfully ate your food.

When dinner looked like it was about to be over, Suho nodded at Kai. He nodded back and covertly slipped back into the house. You laughed at Sehun’s and Tao’s aegyo battles. Laughing, you clapped your hands, “Bravo!” Suho glanced at you then went into the house. “Did you get the cake?” He asked. “Yeah.” Kai held out a pink strawberry yogurt cake. Suho lit the candles. “Careful. Don’t let the lights go out.” He whispered. Kai nodded and headed outside.

On cue, Exo began to sing ‘Happy Birthday’.

“Huh?” You grew confused at the sudden song. *What-* You turned your head and saw the cake approaching you. “Omo!” You covered your mouth.

“Happy Birthday to our dear Star/Mei-mei~ Happy birthday to you!” Exo cheered.

“Blow out the candles!” “Don’t forget your wish!”

You looked at each and every alien and knew what your wish was right away. *Please let us be able to be together forever.* You opened your eyes, smiled widely, and blew the candles out. You believed your wish would come true. “WOO! GO STAR~” “Happy birthday, mei-mei~”

“Happy Birthday, Star~” Chanyeol put his arm around you and gave you an affectionate squeeze.

“Thank you.” You beamed as you wiped a happy tear from the corner of your eye. You cut the slices of cake evenly and everyone enjoyed the sweetness.

“We should watch a movie inside!” Xiumin suggested. “Great idea! Let’s watch ‘Men in Black’!” You grinned. “What is that movie about?” D.O. asked. You grinned, “Aliens?” “OHMYGOD! I’M IN A MOVIE?!” Sehun excitedly asked. You laughed, “We’ll see. Let’s get this cleaned up first.”

Everyone began to take the plates and tables inside. Luhan used his power to fold up the table and bring it back inside. You were about to head inside, but Chanyeol grabbed your arm, “Star, wait.” “Hmm?” You turned around.

Chanyeol pulled you closer, “Remember when I said I was going to get you every piece of jewelry?” You nodded.

“Well,” He took a deep breath, “I got you a ring.”

Your eyes rounded, “Muh? Really?”

Chanyeol nodded. He pulled out a ring from his pocket and slipped it onto your free ring finger. It was a thin, pink ring with a tiny flower on it. “Aww, Yeol. It’s perfect.” You whispered. *I shouldn't let Kris see it though. He'll freak out.* “You’re perfect, Star.” Chanyeol whispered. You looked up into his eyes. He gently curled a strand of your hair behind your ear and pulled you close to him.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around you and sighed with content, “Thank you for being born today, Star~ Your existence is the reason that I’m so happy today.”

Smiling, you hugged him back, “Thank you, Yeol. Being with you makes me happy, too.”

“Where’s the birthday girl?!” Xiumin asked. You pulled back with a smile, “We should go back in.”

You darted inside, “I’m here!”

“Picture time!” Xiumin held the camera up. “Smile!” You blinked as the flash went off.

“Idiot. You’re supposed to give her a warning.” Chen took the camera and aimed it at you, “1.2.3.”

You prepared to smile but he continued, “4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.”

Slowly, your smile vanished. You placed your hands on your hips and cocked your head with an amused expression, “Chen, to what number are you going to count to?” He lowered the camera and blinked, “Eh? To what number am I supposed to count to?”

You rolled your eyes with a smile. You shook your head. *He’s as bad as Xiumin.*

“I’ll take it.” Baekhyun took the camera and aimed it at you, “Smile, Star~ On 3. 1. 2. 3.” You smiled with a peace sign. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter