Four In Love

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHH3aJDhA6Q

-----

 

White Day didn’t stop males from coming into the PC room and playing games. *Either they’re single or they’re horrible boyfriends.* You thought.

Chanyeol sat next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist as he rested his head on your shoulder, “Star~ why don’t we just go home? There are workers here. They can work, and we can have a lovely date~”

“Yeah, it’s not like I don’t have a girlfriend or anything.” Hyunseok snorted.

You pushed Chanyeol’s forehead, “Why don’t you go home, Chanyeol?” You flashed a glare up towards the rest of Exo, “And take the eleven dwarfs with you!”

Xiumin snickered, “How can you call duizhang a dwarf?! He’s the opposite!”

“Fine, take the two dwarfs, four overgrown giants, and five normal aliens back home.” You said.

D.O. shot you a look, “I better not be counted in that dwarf label, Star.”

Tao came behind you and began to massage your shoulders, “I’ll help you relieve your stress, mei-mei~” Sehun shoved him out of the way and placed his hands on your shoulders, “No, I will. I have better hands.” “That’s not true! I do martial arts!” Tao blurted. “What does that have to do with good hands?!” Sehun rolled his eyes.

You covered your face in weariness. *Somebody end my life. Now.*

“I need help!” A patron called from one of the computers.

You shot up, “Coming!” You were glad to get away from the maknaes’ quarrel and went to aid the client. After helping him print out a document, you headed back to the counter. You halted when you saw twelve aliens gazing at you with gleaming eyes.

“I’ll massage your shoulders, Star!” Sehun waved. “Then I’ll massage your legs!” Tao said.

“Tao! That’s duizhang’s job!” Xiumin chortled. Kris slapped him on the back of his head. Luhan shook his head.

Tao and Sehun continued to banter. Luhan and Baekhyun had to step in. Kai winked at you while making grabbing motions with his hands. *Or I can massage you, Star.*

You didn’t like any of the options and stalked off. You pulled out the chair from the round table and sank down.

Jongjin chuckled, “Tired of boy drama?” “You have no idea.” You muttered.

Hyunseok sat next to you, “Man, boss-girl. You have so many boys in your life. If you include Jongjin and me, you have a total of fourteen boys in your life! Whoa!” “Don’t remind me.” You groaned and banged your head on the table. “Ow!” You hissed in pain and rubbed your forehead.

“Aigoo.” Jongjin laughed. Hyunseok watched Exo fight amongst each other with interest. Kai and Kris were glaring at each other. Baekhyun and Luhan were trying to stop Sehun and Tao. D.O. and Xiumin were immaturely spewing insults at each other. Chanyeol was preventing Lay and Chen from sitting down in your seat. Suho tried to appease Chanyeol yet trying to be firm at the same time.

“Do they ever stop fighting?” Hyunseok asked, amused. “Pfft, no. They’re always at each other’s throats 24/7. I don’t even know why they fight.” You muttered. “I do.” Jongjin said. “You do?” Your eyes rounded.

He nodded, “It’s obvious.” He looked straight at you, “The reason for their conflicts is you.”

“Me?!” You asked in bewilderment, “What?! Why?! I didn’t tell them to fight!”

“Of course not, Haebin. They’re not fighting because of you. They’re fighting for you.” Hyunseok pointed out.

“For…me?” You asked, puzzled.

Jongjin put a hand on your shoulder, “It’s because our Haebin is so innocent that she doesn’t know when a guy likes her.”

Hyunseok chuckled, “That’s true.”

“What?! Innocent?! Likes me?!” You asked, disorientated.

“Take a careful look, Haebin. Why do you think these 12 males keep following you around?” Jongjin asked. You scanned each alien that was handsome and attractive in their own ways. “Because there aren’t enough girls on earth?” He shook his head, “No, it’s because they like being around you. They like you. They’re in love with you.”

“L-love?!” Your cheeks turned red.

Hyunseok nodded, “And my expert male senses can predict who loves you as more than a friend…let’s see…” He shut one eye and aimed his forefinger at the aliens. “That one,” He pointed at Kris, “Mmm…that one. That one also. And definitely that one.”

Your eyes widened. *Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun?!* You fervently shook your head with a beet red face, “No! Oppas are wrong! T-they’re not in love with me!” *Maybe Kris…but he calls himself my ‘soulmate’ so that makes sense. But Kai, Chanyeol…and Baekhyun? Seriously? No way!* You shook your head, this time more to assure yourself.

“Trust me, Haebin. I know it when a guy is in love. I’m in love myself so it’s easy to see.” Hyunseok shrugged.

Jongjin chuckled, “Trust him, Haebin. He’s the modern cupid.”

Hyunseok grinned, and they lightly bumped fists

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter