Confession From the Heart

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

------

That night, you took another hot shower to relax your traumatized body. You remembered how it felt to be picked up and dropped over and over again like a rag doll. You liked rollercoasters but you didn’t like the idea of falling freely without the security of a harness over you.

Then you thought about the mysterious tall male. *What did they call him again? Duizhang? What does that mean? And what were they talking about when they called me his…soulmate?*

The more you thought about it, the creepier it became.

You shuddered and shook the thoughts away. *I think I should get out now. My fingers are becoming wrinkly from staying too long under the water.* You shut the water off and wrapped a towel around your wet body. You carefully slipped out of the shower and dried yourself. You put some warm, comfortable clothes on and came out of the foggy bathroom.

Your hotel room was quiet and wide. *I wonder what Exo-K are doing right now. Probably sleeping.*

You walked over to the balcony and slid open the door. You looked out at the beautiful nightlife of Shanghai and deeply breathed in. *I’ll miss this wonderful place when I go back tomorrow. I can always come back though For now I better concentrate on college though.*

The thought of starting school over in a new place made you sigh with mixed emotions.

On one hand, you were excited to be meet new people.

On the other hand, you were worried for the classes. Would they be hard? Would your professors be nice?

BOOM!

Your balcony shook as someone landed on it. You gasped loudly at the sound and looked around in wide alert. *What was that?!* Your eyes widened as a figure in a black hood emerged in front of you. You slammed the door shut and a sharp scream emitted from the base of your throat.

The figure pushed back his hood and you stopped screaming at once. Kai put a finger to his lips.

You sighed in relief *It’s only Kai.* You unlocked the door and opened it again. “You dummy! You scared me!”

“I’m sorry. I just came up to check if you were safe.” Kai said.

You placed your hands on your hips with a frown, “Haven’t you heard of a door? It isn’t that long of a walk! My room is right next to yours for heaven’s sake!”

Kai gave you a small, amused smile. “I can tell that you’re all right.”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” You questioned.

“You’re right. I should give you more credit than that. You’re my strong Star after all.” Kai’s smile grew broader.

You rolled your eyes and huffily crossed your arms, “Now what?”

“Won’t you invite me in? Don’t you want some company?” Kai asked.

After a five-second pause, you stepped aside so that he could come in. Kai came in and you slid the door shut. “What is everyone else doing?” You asked. “D.O. knocked out. Sehun and Suho are ordering food. Chanyeol is just lying on his bed and Baekhyun is watching TV.” Kai sat on the chair and you sat on your bed.

“What were you doing?” You asked.

“Thinking of you.” Kai gave you a charming smile and you made a face, “Cheesy.”

“I’m serious though.” Kai shrugged and rested his arms on his legs, “What were you doing?”

You touched a strand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter