Boyfriend

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV11ofQw4m0

------

The automatic doors slid open as you and Yejin entered the cafeteria.

“Jinnie, over here!” A strong female voice hollered.

Yejin brightly waved. “Come on!” She eagerly dragged you over to one of the tables by the window.

A tall girl with shoulder-length black hair was sitting with her arms crossed. She had a charismatic expression and her eyes were narrowed into disapproving slits. “Took you long enough.” She snorted.

“Hey, give me a break. I was on the other side of campus!” Yejin made a face.

Jinju looked up and nodded at you with an arched eyebrow, “Who is that?”

Your cheeks turned red as she looked you up and down. *I don’t think she likes me already.*

Yejin brightened, “You’ll love her, Junnie! This is my new friend No Haebin!” At the word ‘friend’ your heart warmed up.

“New friend, huh? Well if you like her, I’ll probably like her, too.” She held out her hand, “I’m Woo Jinju. From Busan, just like Yejin.”

You shook her cold hand, “No Haebin. Nice to meet you.”

“Have a seat.” Jinju nodded.

“Yeah, sit!” Yejin plunked down and yanked you down with her.

“How was your first class?” Jinju asked. “So boring but I think I’ll like my new professor. She’s pretty nice and chill~” Yejin beamed. Jinju turned to you, “And you?” You were surprised she even asked, but you nodded, “It was okay. I didn’t make any new friends…”

“Good thing you met me.” Yejin winked. You smiled and nodded back.

“What do you want to eat?” Jinju asked.

“Anything and everything.” Yejin eagerly nodded. You grinned *I think I’m going to get along well with this girl.* Jinju rolled her eyes, “Pig.” “Shut up. You eat more than I do.” Yejin stood up, “Let’s get food.”

The three of you walked up to the counter, ordered food, and came back to the table. You looked across at the two Busan girls. Yejin ate ‘sloppily’ like you did. You felt relieved that you weren’t the only girl in the world who ate this way. Jinju was a slow-eater, but she took large bites.

“So, um, you two knew each other since high school?” You strived to make conversation.

“High school?! No way! We’ve known each other since we were in diapers!” Yejin laughed.

Jinju raised an eyebrow, “Unfortunately.”

“Hey!” Yejin playfully whacked her arm, “You should be privileged you have such a fun friend like me!”

“More like loud and annoying.” Jinju shook her head, “Better be careful, Binnie. You’ll get tired of her fast but she’ll stick onto you like gum for the rest of your life. Think twice before you want to be her friend.”

You stared at her in surprise, “B-Binnie?”

“Haebin is a mouthful.” Jinju shrugged.

“We like to give each other nicknames so Binnie is perfect for you, too!” Yejin smiled.

Suddenly, Jinju didn’t seem so intimidating anymore. Your smile stretched to your ears. *This is the best day of my life! I have two new friends who I’m warming up to already!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter