Haven

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8AMf4SvEqY&feature=related

------

Slowly, you drifted back into consciousness. You heard familiar mumbles nearby.

*Those voices…don’t belong to Exo…*

You pried your eyes open. Your vision was blurry at first, but it became clearer as you blinked several times.

You remembered this room. You had once been in it at Jongjin’s party.

You tried to call for someone, but nothing came out. You tried to use your stiff muscles. You managed to sit up before someone called, “Haebin! You’re awake!” You didn’t answer her. You were too busy assessing the needle in your arm. *Why am I linked to an IV drip? Why am I in Jongjin oppa’s house? Where is Exo?*

“You’re awake! Thank God!” Yejin sighed in relief.

“Haebin.” Jinju ran to the other side of the bed.

“Hey, Haebin.” Jongjin softly greeted with a gentle smile.

You blinked at your friends. “H-How did I get here?”

“You don’t remember?” Yejin’s eyes rounded. “You fainted, you idiot!” Jinju hissed.

“Be nice!” Yejin frowned. Jinju sighed in agitation.

You thought back in your memories. You remembered leaving the library in the pouring rain. However, your memory film stopped after that. “Where did you find me?” You croaked.

“We didn’t find you. You were at home.” Yejin replied.

“Home…?” You wondered who had found you. *Probably not Kai.* At the thought of him, you became sad again.

“Are you okay, Haebin?” Yejin whispered. You nodded, “Yeah, I think my fever went down. Thanks.”

“She’s not talking about your fever.” Jinju muttered. You looked questioningly at her. She crossed her arms, “What exactly is going on in your life, No Haebin? Why are you so distraught?” You looked away, “I’m not.”

“You’re a terrible liar.” Jinju frowned. “Sorry.” You apologized.

Jinju sighed, “I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad.” “Too late for that.” Yejin muttered under her breath.

Jinju caught that and shot her a glare. She turned back to you and softened. “We’re just curious. You’re usually a healthy girl. Finals can’t be that overwhelming, right? Or you would be complaining to us about them. But there’s something that is bothering you that you’re not telling us. Something big.” You didn’t deny it. “Does it have to do with one of the boys you’re living with?” Her eyes widened, “They’re not... harassing you, are they?!” You wearily shook your head, “No, Jinju. It’s nothing like that.” “Then what is it?!” She asked in frustration.

Jongjin could tell you were growing uncomfortable. “All right. I think visiting hours are over. Haebin needs her rest, and you two need to go to sleep also. Come on.” He gently led them out of the room.

You heard them talking outside. You took the opportunity to pull the needle out of your arm. You winced as blood trickled down your arm. Jongjin sent the girls away and came back into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter