Crush

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbBEbMH2ps&list=UUzJYW3LATg6__eyzjrKj4ig&index=8&feature=plcp

--------

Exactly one month passed by, which meant it was White Day.

The campus was filled with teddy bears, balloons, and roses.

You walked across campus with your pile of books, careful not to get in the way of couples taking pictures. Your phone rang, and you answered, “Hello~”

“BINNIE, WHERE ARE YOU?!” Yejin screamed, almost making your ear fall off.

You winced at her deafening volume then chuckled, “I’m walking past the psychology building. Wae?”

“COME TO THE MAIN QUAD NOW! YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHO IS HERE TO PERFORM?!” She yelled.

“Who?!” You asked in anticipation.

“SHINEE!” Yejin gleefully screamed.

Your eyes widened and sparkled in astonishment. *No way…SHINee?* You remembered the enjoyable date with Jonghyun and smiled. *I can’t believe it. Is this luck or fate?* “I’ll be right there!” You promised and hung up. Excitedly, you ran towards the main quad. It was swarming with swooning fans. Up on the stage that was set up, you saw SHINee singing ‘Sherlock’. The sight of Jonghyun made your inner fangirl come out. *I can’t believe I get to see him again! On my campus!*

Someone grabbed your arm, and you turned your head. “Isn’t this amazing?!” Yejin jumped up and down. “I can’t believe they’re at our school! It’s like a dream! Oh no! Maybe it is! Pinch me!” She shut her eyes and leaned her cheek towards you. Giggling, you lightly pinched her cheek. Yejin opened her eyes. SHINee was still there. “I’M NOT DREAMING! OHMYGOSH! THIS IS THE BEST WHITE DAY EVER!” Yejin squealed.

“Careful, Jinnie, or your boyfriend will come all the way from Busan and scold you.” You teased. She made a face, “He won’t come until later tonight.”

The two of you watched SHINee perform three more songs. Last but not least, they performed ‘Replay’, an old favorite. Yejin and you sang along as loudly as possible, not caring if anyone was staring. The song ended, and the idol politely bowed. “Happy White Day everyone!”

“WOOT WOOT!” Yejin waved. You laughed. SHINee left the stage. “Aww. They’re leaving already.” She pouted.

You smiled and hooked your arm through hers, “We can always go see their concert.”

“CALL!” Yejin grinned, making you laugh all over again.

The two of you squeezed past the crowd. “I need to go to the hair salon to get ready to see my boyfriend tonight.” Yejin winked. “Then should I get my creative writing notebook from your dorm later?” You asked. “I’m not stopping by there, and Jinju is in class so no one will be there. I’ll have Jinju drop by your workplace or something. After all, she’s free today. Maybe you can spend it with her then.” Yejin suggested. You faked a sniffle, “And eat jjajangmyun for being poor, lonely souls.” Yejin laughed and lightly pushed you, “Silly! That’s for Black Day!”

Laughing, you waved, “Go on. Have a romantic night with your boyfriend~”

“I plan to.” She waved back and left.

With a sigh of both emptiness and content, you walked towards the library to kill some time there. “Hey, date.” A familiar voice said. You stopped and looked up with wide eyes. *No way…* Slowly, you spun on your heels.

Jonghyun smiled and waved sweetly, “Annyeong~” You turned red in the face, and your heart beat madly. *I’m seeing him one on one again!*

Jonghyun walked up to you. It felt surreal seeing him up so close once again.

“You…remember me.” You whispered.

Jonghyun’s lips quirked up into a breathtaking smile, “Of course, silly. How could I forget the girl that I took to the aquarium who was nice enough to hold my hand through the shark tunnel?” “You weren’t really scared, were you?” You asked. “Nah, it was a trick to make you hold my hand.” He said.

You blushed. *THE Kim Jonghyun wanted to hold my hand! Eeek!* “So, er,” You cleared your throat, “Do you remember my name, too?”

Jonghyun warmly smiled, “Yes, I do…No Haebin.” Your eyes shined, and you accidentally blurted, “I REMEMEBR YOUR NAME, TOO!” Eyes wide, you clasped a hand over your big mouth. *Did I really just say that?!* Jonghyun laughed, “I hope you do.” You turned crimson. *Of course you do, No Haebin! He’s a big star! Everyone knows his name!* You mentally cursed yourself for your stupidity.

“In celebration, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter