Tao's Aegyo

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv2avdjWv6U

-------

Xiumin lazily lay down then flipped onto his side. “Oy.” He propped up on an elbow, “What is this place for anyways?”

You stopped drinking Chanyeol’s rice punch and looked at him. Chanyeol scowled at him for interrupting *He ruined our indirect kiss!*

“The sauna is a place for washing and relaxing.” You replied.

“Then what are those rooms for?” Xiumin pointed.

“Those are rooms where you can lounge or sleep. There are different kinds of rooms. Mmm,” You began to name them on your fingers, “Heated salt rooms, steam rooms, hot rooms, ice rooms-“

“ICE ROOM?!” Xiumin sat up with excitement. You looked at him weirdly, “Er…yes?”

“What are we doing here then?! LET’S GO!” He got up.

“Oh. Okay. I guess.” You stood up, tossed the trash away, and led the boys to the rooms. You pointed in different directions, “There are different hot rooms so pick one that you can handle. The heated sat room is that way and the bamboo room-“

“WHERE IS THE ICE ROOM?!” Xiumin demanded.

“Over there.” You pointed. In the blink of an eye, he disappeared.

“Hmmm…” You slightly frowned then turned your attention back to the others. “Okay, so go choose.” You shrugged.

No one moved.

“What?” You blinked.

“…Where are you going, mei-mei?” Lay asked.

“Me? Oh, I’m going-“ You stopped when you realized why he asked that question. You furrowed your eyebrows and sternly gazed at them with your hands on your hips, “Don’t follow me around! Go pick something that YOU like! Not what I like!” The aliens glanced uncertainly at each other. “GO! SHOO!” You waved your hands.

Finally, the boys scattered like pool balls.

Lay and Chen decided to try the heated salt room. Luhan headed to the bamboo room. Suho slung his arm around Sehun’s neck, “Let’s try that room over there.” “Let me come with you!” D.O. scrambled after them. Baekhyun looked around then decided to join the leader, maknae, and fighter. Chanyeol and Kai were intrigued by the steam room and headed over there.

Now the only ones left with you were Kris and Tao.

Tao hugged your arm, “FINALLY! I get mei-mei to myself!”

You tried to pull away but he held on fast. “Where should we go first, mei-mei?!” Tao asked.

“Look, you should go explore without me-“

“You want to leave me? Why? You don’t like hanging out with me? That’s not fair! You hang out with Sehun but not me.” He faked a sniffle.

*Nice try, buddy. But I am not falling for your guilt trip.* You began to explain, “That’s not it. It’s just that everyone has their own preferences so you should go somewhere that you want-“

“I want to be with mei-mei. Please? Buing~ Buing~” Tao used the aegyo card on you.

You blinked at him as one of your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter