The Grand Finale

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS62v7l8fN8&feature=relmfu

---

A/N: I wanted to make this clear: Kris and Haebin DID NOT kiss in the last chapter! She was remembering clips of that night when they kissed. :)

--------

The door burst open, “WE’RE BACK~” “LET’S EAT!”

Kris smoothly pushed away from you, “I’m done tampering with your memory.” He walked away. You stood there, still stunned.

“Whoa…whoa…hold up. What did we just walk in on?” Xiumin suspiciously glanced between you and Kris. Tao’s eyes popped out, “WERE GEGE AND MEI-MEI KISSING?! AGAIN?!”

Baekhyun felt like someone had socked him in the stomach. He looked at you in a mix of shock, hurt, and concern.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows, clearly displeased by Tao’s prediction.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Kris, “What were you doing to Star?”

“I was giving her my White Day gift. What else?” He coolly answered.

Kai suspiciously glared at him. *I don’t believe him. He did something to irk Star.*

“Star, are you okay?” Baekhyun checked.

You nodded, “I’m perfectly fine.” You gathered the gifts in your arms, “Thank you everyone for these heartfelt gifts. I’ll cherish them forever…and er, eat the temporary ones.” Everyone laughed.

Sehun squeezed you happily, “You’re welcome, Star~” He pecked your cheek.

“Can we eat already?” Xiumin asked. Everyone chuckled.

You smiled, “Yeah, I bet the chicken turned cold, though.” “

I’ll go heat it up.” Baekhyun picked the bag off the floor. “I’ll get the rest of the food. Come, Sehun.” Suho waved, and they headed to the back. “Let me help.” You followed them. “Star, no! Come back! It’s your day! You don’t have to do anything!” Chanyeol went after you.

Luhan glanced around then approached Kris. “Kris, are you okay? Did something happen between you and mei-mei?” He asked in concern.

“Nothing happened.” Kris flatly argued. He looked to the doorway of the back room, and his shoulders deflated. *I kissed you, Haebin. And that night, you didn’t pull away. Was it all just meaningless? Don’t you care at all? I kissed you that night not on accident, but on purpose. So am I the only one whose heart was beating fast? Why won’t you show any reaction?*

 ---------------

After a festive dinner, the thirteen of you headed back home.

All night long, Exo had treated you like a queen. They made sure you were attended to at every moment and did anything you asked them to do. They didn’t even argue, and it had been an idyllic, enjoyable night.

“Let me get the door for you.” Chanyeol unlocked the front door and swung it open. “After you~” He motioned.

Chuckling, you stepped inside with your many White Day gifts. Without thinking, you yawned. “Oh gosh, it’s already one in the morning. We should go to bed. There’s still school tomorrow. Good night, guys. Thanks again.” You headed towards the staircase.

“No, wait for the grand finale, Star!” Suho said.

“There is a grand finale?” Your eyes widened.

Suho nodded at the aliens. One by one, they lined up on each step on the staircase. Bafflement crossed your face. “What is this? A game? Are we playing rock-paper-scissors? If I lose, I go back. If I win, I can go forward?”

Suho chuckled, “No, Star. It’s a good night kiss ceremony.”

“…A what ceremony?” Your mouth fell open.

Suho grasped your wrist and tugged you towards him. Very softly, he kissed your hand, “Sweet dreams, Star.” Stunned, you stayed rooted in front of him. Suho chuckled, “Silly Star. Go up.” Gently, he pushed you up to the next step.

D.O. kissed your cheek, “Good night, Star! Use my gift for your periods!” Your cheeks flushed. *Thank God the other aliens don’t know what he’s talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter