Maknae vs. Maknae

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLnTZh9MrBg

------

An hour later, the meat was cooked and the salad was ready. You, Sehun, and Baekhyun set the table.

You set the last side dish on the table and looked around, “Hey, where’s Exo-M?”

“Maybe they went back to Exo!” D.O. hopefully said.

“Don’t get your hopes up.” Suho said.

You left the kitchen and called, “Dinner is ready! Come down!” It was silent then the six aliens thundered down the stairs. You urged them into the kitchen and followed them inside.

“Luhan, can you pull up a few chairs?” You asked. He waved his hand towards the closet by the staircase. It opened and a few chairs clambered out. They floated into the kitchen and set themselves by the table. “Awesome.” You smiled. Luhan couldn’t help but smile back this time. *She’s getting used to me now.*

“Sit, sit.” You urged.

Tao was about to sit next to Sehun, but Sehun possessively put his hands on the chair with narrowed eyes. “No! Star sits here!”

“Sehun! Let him sit!” You clucked your tongue.

Sehun pouted and adamantly shook his head.

“Whatever. I don’t want to sit next to him anyways!” Tao stuck his tongue out at the other maknae then sat one seat away from him.

*You Kindergartners. No, Kindergartners would be much more mature than you two.* You shook your head. Everyone settled around the table and you squeezed through to sit on your chair between the maknaes. Kai and Kris unknowingly were next to each other. They glanced at each other, cleared their throats awkwardly, and looked away.

You looked around, “Well...why are you all just sitting there? EAT!”

They didn’t need to be told twice. The aliens dug into the food like they had been starving for weeks. You watched them in amusement then chuckled to yourself. *And they say I eat sloppy.* You picked up your chopsticks and began to eat also. “How is the food?” You asked.

“IT’S DELICIOUS!” Tao leaned into you and snuggled against you, “Mei-mei makes the best food ever!”

Sehun gave him a withering glare *Why is that giant panda being so cutesy towards Star?!*

“I’m glad you like it.” You smiled at Tao who beamed back.

Sehun scooted over and pulled you along with him. You gave him a baffled look, “What are you doing?” “Come closer, Star, or you’ll get Exo-M germs.” Sehun childishly said. You rolled your eyes *Oh, you child. Are you sure you’re hundreds of years old?*

Tao rolled his eyes and shook his head *Exo-K’s makanae is sooo immature!*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter