Drama Queen

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDGGEAue5FQ

-----

“Shoot, Kai! Look! The female replica of Luhan!” D.O. pointed. Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun looked up.

Your eyes widened in horror. *Please tell me I’m just seeing people. Why is my leader here?!*

Saemi had just entered the scene with her friend. She craned her neck to search for Jongjin. Saemi spotted you and narrowed her eyes. She started towards you at once.

*Crap! What do I do?!* You panicked.

“And now the female Luhan is heading towards our Star!” D.O. claimed.

Luhan scowled, “Stop calling her the female replica of me. It’s offensive.”

“Oops. Sorry.” D.O. weakly smiled.

Saemi stopped in front of you and crossed her arms, “What are you doing here, No Haebin?”

Irene stared at you in shock, “You know her, Haebin?!”

“Of course she does. I’m her freshman committee leader.” Saemi coldly smirked then stared at Irene, “I thought you had better taste, Kim Irene. Why would you hang out with such a party crasher?”

“For your information,” You gritted your teeth, “I was invited.”

“And who said you were invited?” Saemi sneered.

“I did.” A dark voice called. Heads spun towards the voice.

Jongjin angrily glared at her. He strode up to her and hissed, “What the hell are you doing here?! I don’t remember sending you an invitation!”

“I invited her, oppa.” A calm voice said.

Jongjin looked at one of his friends Jaekyung. Jongjin eyed her, “Was the one friend you were going to bring her?!” Jaekhyung nodded. “I can’t believe this.” Jongjin muttered. He flashed Saemi a spiteful glare, “I can’t believe you would even come! Did you forget that we’re not together anymore, and by you showing up, it would make things even more complicated?!”

Saemi frostily smirked, “Loosen up, Won Jongjin. Since when were you such a party pooper?”

Jongjin narrowed his eyes, “Loosen up? Me? Are you sure we’re not talking about you?”

Saemi stiffened. “Come here.” Jongjin grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of sight.

“Wow…can we say drama?” Irene blinked. She turned to you, “Saemi is your leader?”

You sighed, “Bummer, huh?” “That doesn’t even explain it. I feel so bad for you.” Irene sympathetically patted your shoulder. Hyunseok called her name. “I’ll be right back.” She left.

You went to the table to get a drink. “Haebin.” Kris called. You looked up. He worriedly looked at you, “Are you all right?” “Why would I not be?” You asked. Kris glanced towards the balcony where Jongjin and Saemi had disappeared off, too. You waved your hand in dismissal, “I’m fine. She’s not important enough to ruin my mood.”

Kris gave you a small, admiring smile. *I knew you were strong, Haebin.*

“Are you enjoying the party?” You asked. He shrugged, “There isn’t much to do.”

“Go and mingle. Like with one of those girls there. I’m sure they’ll be glad to flirt with you. Who knows? Maybe they’ll be the soulmate you’ve been looking for.” You moved your shoulders up and down. Kris stared down into your eyes. Then he spoke, “I know who my soulmate is, Haebin. And no matter what you say, no matter what you do, that won’t change.”

You turned scarlet, “R-right. I was just joking…”

“Sometimes I wonder if you’re trying to push me away. Do you hate me, No Haebin? If you do, tell me. My purpose of being here will no longer be valid then.” Kris deeply gazed into your eyes.

You frantically shook your head, “Of course I don’t hate you! I just…I was just fooling around. I forgot my humor doesn’t affect you…I’m sorry.” Your shoulders slightly slumped.

Kris reached out and curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. You shifted your gaze back up to him. “I forgot to tell you…you look beautiful.” Kris sincerely whispered. Your expression softened. “And just to remind you…it’s not only when you’re wearing a dress…” He gave you a secretive, knowing smile, and then walked away.

You looked down and gazed at your reflection in the punch. *I didn’t know I was beautiful until Exo told me.* You appreciatively smiled. “What are you smiling at, Star?” Suho asked. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter