Exo-M

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCA40YdS9QU

-----

Soon, your house was crowded with 12 aliens from outer space. You grew dazed at the all the males in your living room. Never had so many people been in your house at once.

Exo-K sat on the couch and scowled at their new neighbors.

“Wow…humans have very interesting things in their homes.” Xiumin observed. Lay and Chen cautiously looked around the room, as if a hidden monster would attack them at any moment. Luhan went into the kitchen and examined everything. He opened a lid and sniffed the content.

Chanyeol stormed into the kitchen, “Hey, you. Out of the kitchen! This is my and Star’s area!”

Luhan ignored him and continued to give himself a tour.

Chanyeol gritted his teeth *Is he deaf?! Didn’t he hear me?!*

Luhan tilted his head at the foreign object in the corner. He held out his hand and waved it towards him. The can opener floated upwards and smoothly landed in his palm.

Chanyeol stiffly stared at him. *This bastard has superpower. Damn.*

Luhan examined the can opener and tapped his head several times with it. “Ow!” He flinched in pain.

Chanyeol chortled *Idiot!*

You came into the kitchen, “What’s going on?”

Chanyeol shrugged and nodded at Luhan, “I told him to leave our room but he wouldn’t.”

You ignored the ‘our room’ part. “Your friends are in the living room.”

Luhan handed you the can opener and walked out of the kitchen. You gave Chanyeol a baffled look, “Why did he have a can opener with him?!” He shrugged innocently, “Guy is crazy, I tell you.” You rolled your eyes, put the object back on the counter, and left the kitchen.

You saw Tao and Xiumin tossing back and forth a picture frame of you and your dad. Your eyes popped out. “Hey…HEY!” You ran over and jumped between them, “Give me back my picture!”

Xiumin examined the photo, “This is you?! Huh…I thought it was a boy…”

Your cheeks reddened, “My dad made me cut my hair short that summer, okay?! Now gimme!” You reached out but he tossed it at Tao, and of course it was impossible to meet his gigantic height. *Ohmygosh. It’s like playing monkey in the middle and I HATE IT!*

Tao laughed and threw it. Xiumin and you reached for it at the same time but someone else caught it.

You looked up to see Baekhyun glaring at Xiumin and Tao. “Don’t play around with this like that. This is something precious to her.” They glanced at each other, shrugged, and walked away to preoccupy themselves with something else.

Baekhyun turned to you with a gentle expression. He handed you the picture, “Here you go, Star. Keep it safe.”

You sighed with relief and nodded, “Thanks, Baekhyun.”

Meanwhile, in the middle of the chaos, Kris was calmly examining all the pictures by your mantle. He searched them one by one and looked at your face as it changed over the years. *There is no picture of Ara anywhere. That means Haebin doesn’t know about Ara. This is even more complicated than I thought it would be.*

You came over to put back the picture of you and your dad on the mantle. You glanced up at Kris. He noticed your curious g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter