Visitors

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQuBTMfpBQ&feature=relmfu

------

As soon as you came back to Korea, the first place you went to was Star’s PC Room.

You burst into the building and your two good friends, who were almost like brothers now, looked up.

“KYAAA! OPPAS!” You ran towards them with outstretched arms.

“HAEBIN!” Hyunseok brightly held out his arms. You jumped into them and the two of you giddily embraced. “I missed you, oppa!” “I missed you more, boss-girl!” The two of you held hands and jumped up and down with gleeful laughter.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai entered the PC room. The other three had gone home first. Chanyeol leaned against the wall with crossed arms. Disapproval shaded his face. *I don’t like those two. Since when did they become so close to her?! I feel like I’ve been replaced!*

Baekhyun and Kai watched you interact with your co-workers. Baekhyun felt a spark of jealousy but mostly he was happy. He was grateful to them for taking care of you when he had been temporarily away at Exo. Kai raised an eyebrow in amusement. He thought Hyunseok was a funny, bubbly human male.

“All right. That’s enough bouncing.” Jongjin said.

“OPPA!” You squealed and embraced him tightly.

Kai felt his jaw tighten. Jongjin on the other hand…he didn’t like. Jongjin reminded him of himself too much. It was like looking in a mirror. The only sarcasm Kai could take was from you or himself.

Jongjin smiled and patted your head, “It’s nice to see you again, Haebin. Did you have a good time at Shanghai?” You stepped back with a huge beam and nodded, “It was a lot of fun! Oppas should go there!” “We should go together!” Hyunseok suggested. He caught Chanyeol’s glare and covered his mouth, “Oops!” He meekly smiled and waved, “Hi, Chanyeol, Kai, and Baekhyun! I didn’t see you guys there!”

Chanyeol snorted, rolled his eyes, and looked away. Kai nodded and Baekhyun smiled back, “Hi, Hyunseok. How are you?”

“Good! Now that boss-girl is back.” Hyunseok touched your head and smiled. Chanyeol straightened up and narrowed his eyes in warning. Hyunseok withdrew his hand with uneasiness. He leaned towards you and whispered, “I don’t think your friend likes me much!”

“Nonsense! They all like you!” You waved your hand.

“I don’t think so.” Hyunseok warily glanced back to see Chanyeol still glowering at him. “See?!”

“Well if he doesn’t like you HE CAN JUST LEAVE! I TOLD HIM THAT HE CAN GO HOME AND I CAN COME HERE MYSELF!” You shot him a look.

Chanyeol scowled. *There is no way I’m letting her be with these guys alone.*

“Uh, I have a girlfriend already so you don’t have to worry about me!” Hyunseok waved his hand with a too-cheerful smile.

“But I don’t.” Jongjin smirked.

Kai’s eyebrow jerked *What the hell is that supposed to mean?*

Jongjin met eyes with him and smirked even more. Kai narrowed his eyes so that they nearly became slits. *That smirk better not be meant for me.*

“Oh! I brought oppas souvenirs!” You held out a two pink and purple bags with glittery stars stamped all over them.

“WA! GIFT?! FOR ME!” Hyunseok snatched the bag and looked inside.

“I bought you couple cell phone accessories for you and your girlfriend.”

“Aww, thank you! I’m sure she’ll like it, too!” He beamed.

“And as for you…” You turned your head to Jongjin and lightly patted his shoulder, “Good luck, oppa.” He held out the key chain and mobile strap with a chuckle, “Thanks. Both gifts are for single me. How lovely. You should’ve gotten couple accessories for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter