Black Out

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-kKIfeIn1U 

-------

The next day, you buried yourself at school. You didn’t have to go to work, and you didn’t want to go home either. So you hid out in the school study hall and studied for the finals. You tried to think of nothing but the finals that were coming up.

Every time Kai popped into your mind, you would die a little inside. The thought of him hating you made it unbearable.

It was nighttime already.

Your eyelids grew heavy with exhaustion. Your throat felt sore, and your body felt warmer than usual. You trembled as a cold shiver ran down your spine. You put your pen down and placed your palm on your hot forehead. *What is wrong with me? I’m not getting sick, am I? I can’t get sick. I have so much homework and finals are coming up! I have no time to be sick!*

You heard a distant rumble in the sky. You glanced back towards the window. It was beginning to rain.

*Great. Completing my miserable day.* You grumbled in your mind.

You shut your history book and opened your copy of Hamlet.

Suddenly, the lights flickered off. “What’s going on?” Murmurs ran throughout the study hall. One of the staffs appeared, “I’m sorry, but it seems as if the storm took the power out. We’ll have to close this building.” Mumbles of unhappiness came from the students as they packed up.

*I guess I have no choice but to go home now.* With a heavy, weary sigh, you packed up your belongings. You slipped your backpack over your shoulders and left the building. Rain pelted the campus grounds. Everyone shrieked and dispersed in different directions. You looked up at the gloomy, black clouds. *I didn’t bring an umbrella. I didn’t know it would rain. Just my luck.*

You slipped your heavy backpack off and put it over your head. You treaded through the cold puddles towards the bus stop, which was on the other side of campus. No one else was around at this hour and in this weather. Your arms felt heavy, and it wasn’t just because of the load of the backpack. A new, sinking weight pressed down on your shoulders. It made you feel beyond fatigued. The remaining energy drained from your body, and you were left with no optimism to move forward. Your legs slowed down. They began to feel heavy as well. Your breathing became ragged, and a dizzying spell fell over you.

Your legs betrayed you, and you swayed to the side. You couldn’t find your balance and toppled onto the cement ground. You stretched out your arms just in time, and your palms and knees painfully took the fall. Your backpack landed in one of the puddles, and the contents spilled out. The rain soaked your entire body. Your sweater stuck to your skin, and your hair became a dripping, tangled mess. Trembling from the cold, you lifted your chin up to see the damage. Even that took a lot of effort.

You began to see three duplicates of everything around you. You closed your eyes and shook your head to get rid of the lightheadedness. *Get up, Haebin. Don’t just sit there. Get up, you fool!*

Tentatively, painfully, you crawled towards your stuff.

By the time you reached your backpack, you had blackened out.

Just minutes later, a figure swept down from the sky and landed next to you. He knelt down next to you and lifted your limp body up. “Haebin, wake up. NO HAEBIN!” Kris tapped your wet cheek. No matter how much he called your name, you wouldn’t wake up. Your skin felt hot against his cold hand. *.* He mentally cursed.

Kris gathered your belongings, lifted you up bridal style, and took off into the sky.

 -------------

Baekhyun worriedly looked out the window. *It’s raining, and Star isn’t back yet. I should go look for her.* He started towards the door when he heard the front door slam open.

“Welcome back, Star- STAR! STAR!’ He heard Sehun’s panicked cry.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened in alarm. *What happened?!* He darted out the door and stopped.

Kris was drenched from head to toe, but that wasn’t the most shocking thing. The thing that shocked him the most was the insipid, soaked you in his arms. Kris’s eyes were cold and stale. He carried you up the stairs, past Baekhyun, and into your room. Carefully, Kris laid you on the bed.

Tao and Lay ran into your bedroom. “Gege, what happened to mei-mei?!” Tao asked, horrified at the sight of you.

You looked so pale and sick that you looked like someone who was on her death bed.

“Lay, can you do something? Anything?” Kris breathed. Lay sadly frowned, “I don’t know…I can heal physical wounds. Unless I find a cut on her or something…” “Just try!” Kris hissed then desperately added, “Please.” Lay came over and put his hand over your blistering forehead. He closed his eyes and mustered his whole energy into your body. Although you seemed to stop whimpering, your fever was still high.

Lay sighed and stepped back with a rueful expression, “I’m sorry, duizhang. I can’t do anything more.”

“She’s convulsing.” Tao gulped.

You were shaking like a wet dog in your wet clothes. *She needs to get out of those wet clothes and into dry clothes soon, or it’ll be worse.* Kris reached out, grabbed the bottom of your sweater, and began to lift it up.

“What are you doing?!” An outraged voice hissed. A hand swiftly came out of nowhere and grabbed the end of your sweater to keep it down.

Kris and Baekhyun met eyes.

“She has to take this off.” Kris stated. “I won’t let you take her clothes off.” Baekhyun growled.

“Then do you have any other suggestion?! She needs to get into d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter