The Twelve Aliens in My Life

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPejh-MPRM4&feature=related

------

After bicycling for thirty more minutes, the thirteen of you decided to do something else. You spotted a girl rollerblading by.

“A-HA!” You pointed at her. “What is it, Star?” Baekhyun asked.

“We’re going rollerblading!” You grabbed his hand and gleefully tugged him over to the rental center.

In twenty minutes, all of you were strapped onto rollerblades.

“I can’t believe they ran out of my size, and I have to wear pink.” Xiumin sighed and lowered his head. Laughing, you skated around him, “Haven’t you heard? Real men wear pink.” Xiumin grinned at you, “Really?”

“THEN I WANT PINK!” Sehun raised his arm.

You shot him a look, “Shh, Sehun! I was trying to make Xiumin feel better.” Xiumin’s face fell once again.

Sympathetically, D.O. patted his back, “Don’t worry. This suits you.”

Xiumin raised an eyebrow, “And what exactly do you mean by that?”

“YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL! HA!” D.O. sped off before Xiumin could catch him. “COME BACK, YOU LITTLE BRAT!” He lost his footing and slipped forwards. You quickly caught him, but fell onto the cement ground with him flat on top of you.

“MAYDAY MAYDAY! MEI-MEI IS HURT AGAIN!” Tao waved his arms.

“STAR! I’M COMING FOR YOU!” Sehun started racing over.

Xiumin pulled back and worriedly looked at you, “Mei-mei, are you okay?! Say something! Don’t just stare at me with your face turning blue!”

“You idiot! I’m turning blue because you’re on top of me! I- can’t- breathe-“ You wheezed.

Kris fluidly pulled him off of you. Sehun and Tao helped you back up. Kris eyed Xiumin who bowed 90 degrees, “I’m so sorry, duizhang. It was an accident, but it was my fault. Please don’t blame mei-mei.”

Kris rolled his eyes, “Xiumin-“

“Although she felt very soft, sweet, and tender, and I wanted to hug her and look into her eyes, I didn’t think anything immoral about her except maybe kissing her-“

“XIUMIN!” Kris roared. Now he was mad.

“Oops…too much information.” Xiumin uneasily chuckled, “I should go…” He gulped and skated off.

Kris slapped his forehead and shook his head. *Idiotic bun.*

Lay came racing back, “Mei-mei, did you get hurt again?!” “No, I’m fine.” You dusted the dirt off the back of your shorts. “I think you should stick with her this entire day.” Kris crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at you. “Please, I’m fine- WHOA-“ The wheels of your rollerblade got caught on a crack, and you went tumbling forward.

Twelve arms reached out at once, but Sehun caught you in time. “Star, be careful!” He chided.

“I am! He jinxed me!” You pointed accusingly at Kris. *Yeah, blame me. Real mature.* Kris rolled his eyes.

You waved your hands, “Shoo. Go have fun. Leave me alone with my rollerblading.”

*We’ll never leave you alone, if you’re so clumsy like this.* Chanyeol thought.

However, they skated back to give you some room to breathe. When you didn’t trip again, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Luhan, and Sehun skated forwards. Lay quietly skated by your side. “Are you sure you’re okay, mei-mei?” You laughed, “Yes, Lay. Don’t worry about me, and go have fun.” He shook his head, “I’ll stay here with you for a while.” You chuckled at his sincere worry, “Araso. Thanks.” Lay smiled back.

Kris smoothly skated by your other side. You looked up at him, “Whoa…you’re even taller. That’s kind of scary.” “And you’re just average height now.” He snorted. “Excuse me, but I am a tall girl!” You placed your hands on your hips. Kris arched an eyebrow. You squirmed under his firm stare, “Okay, fine, maybe not tall, but I’m a good size for a girl.” Kris shook his head but laughed. A smile appeared on your face also.

Chanyeol came from behind and put his hands on your hips. “Star~ do you want me to help you rollerblade?” “No, Yeol, as you can see, I’m doing perfectly fine.” You said. “Okay then. I’ll just hug you!” Chanyeol wrapped his arms fully around you and nuzzled your neck.

Kris raised an agitated eyebrow at him. *Seriously, this guy has to get his hands off of her. He’s always all over her. What makes him think he can have a lot of skinship with her when I, her soulmate, can’t?*

At that moment, you felt your body being tugged away from Chanyeol. He released you in surprise, “Star…?”

You glided towards Luhan, whose hand was outstretched. Grinning, he captured your hand.

Chanyeol grew furious and pointed spitefully at him, “YOU TELEKENISIS MONSTER! IWARNED YOU NOT TO DETACH MY STAR FROM ME!”

“Calm down, hyung.” Sehun giggled and took your other hand. “Let’s go, Star.” He gave you a wink. You went skating down the pathway with Luhan and Sehun. You laughed as they twirled you around, and lifted you up to avoid a crack. “Whoa!” You went dizzily spinning away.

Kai came out of nowhere and suavely wrapped his arm around your waist. “Be careful, guys. Don’t let go of her or,” He smirked at you, “Someone else might steal her.”

You stuck your tongue out at him. Kai stuck out his tongue also and leaned in.

You shoved his chest, “ERT!” You raced off. Kai chuckled.

“IT’S A RACE!” Xiumin sped past him to catch up to you. “That’s it! Let’s have a race to see who the fastest alien is!” Sehun clapped. “What about me?” You pouted. He patted your head with a beam, “You can be our prize.” “Prize?” You asked quizzically. “Whoever wins gets a hug from Star!”

“Well that’s just pointless since this skinship monster always hugs her.” Kris jabbed his thumb at Chanyeol, who arrogantly smirked.

“I am not an object that anyone can win.” You rolled your eyes, “I’ll just play referee.” You skated towards the other end. The first round was between Suho and Chen. “Ready. Set. DON’T USE YOUR POWER! GO!” You waved your arms. They swiftly raced towards you. Grinning, Suho reached out and embraced you, “I WIN!”

“GO HYUNG!” Exo-K cheered. “That’s our leader.” D.O. grinned.

Xiumin and D.O. raced next. Xiumin won by just a couple seconds. “YAY! I’M THE FASTEST” He cheered as he hugged you. You patted his back, “That’s great, Xiumin. Now you can let go…now, Xiumin…LET GO OF ME NOW!”

“Oops!” Xiumin released you with a sheepish laugh, “Sorry, mei-mei~” He waved and went back to the guys.

Kris eyed him. Xiumin flushed and avoided his gaze as much as possible.

Chen shook his head, “You’re screwed.”

Next up was Luhan and Sehun. Good-naturedly, they raced towards you and hugged you at the same time. “I guess it’s a tie then.” You said. They laughed and hi-fived each other. Baekhyun and Lay looked at each other. Baekhyun resolutely bent his knees a little. *Sorry, Lay. But I have to win this one.*

“Ready. Set. Go!” You called.

Baekhyun and Lay raced down the pathway. Lay was agile and light, but Baekhyun had more determination and pace.

Smiling, you held your arms out. Baekhyun smiled back and smoothly took you in his arms. Laughing, you patted his back, “Congrats, Baekhyun. You’re the winner.” Baekhyun smiled and squeezed you tightly, “Thanks, Star.”

“Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter