Event

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp20vLi3OZw

-----

It was past dinnertime.

“Star, I’m hungry.” D.O. complained.

“Then go home and eat.” You looked up from your book and shook your heads, “I don’t understand why all twelve of you are still here.”

“To protect you, mei-mei!” Tao did a spinning kick in the air. One of the customers ducked in fright.

“Tao!” You shot him a look. “Oops!” He meekly chuckled and backed away.

“Can we call for chicken or pizza?” Suho asked. “

I guess…who wants chicken?” You asked. Several hands went in the air.

“Pizza?” You asked. A few went in the air.

You rolled your eyes, “Tao, you can’t vote twice.”

“Just get both.” Xiumin said. “Then you pay.” You said.

“I forgot to barter my gold…” He scratched his head.

“We’ll get chicken.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol went to call the eatery. After he placed the order, he came back out from the back room, “They can’t deliver it because their motorcycle broke so you have to go get it.”

You stood up, “Where is it at?”

Chanyeol showed you the address. You gasped, “That’s far for a chicken house! I have to take two buses! Why didn’t you just choose the chicken house down the street?” He shrugged, “They have better chicken.” “Argh. Fine.” You picked up your backpack and headed to the door. You expected one of the aliens to offer to go with you. However, no one spoke.

*Wait a minute…* You halted by the doorway. Slowly, you turned around. You eyed each of them. They weren’t even looking your way as you left.

Baekhyun, Kai, and Suho were doing their homework on the table. Sehun was asleep with his head down on the counter, and D.O. was asleep with his arms crossed and head lowered. Kris was sitting by one of the computers with Tao. Luhan was working on a Rubik’s cube while Lay and Chen timed him. Chanyeol was playing a computer game on the counter with Xiumin stretching on the side.

*They’re really letting me go alone? They won’t even let me go to the market across the street by myself, and now they’re leaving me alone to take an hour trip to the chicken house? Especially when it’s dark outside? What happened to them?* You wondered. You cleared your throat, “Er, I’m leaving now.”

“Bye, mei-mei!” Tao waved. “Have a safe trip!” Baekhyun waved.

“Bye, Star!” “Bye, mei-mei!” Exo waved then looked away immediately.

You blinked in surprise. *Seriously? They’re letting me go just like that?!*

“Um, Kai…?”

He looked up from his notebook and blinked blankly at you as he wagged his pen between his thumb and forefinger. “Yeah, Star?”

You opened your mouth but changed your mind and shut your mouth with a sigh, “Never mind. I’ll be back.” You left.

Tao snuck to the door and glanced out. You were far down the street now. “SHE’S GONE!”

D.O. and Sehun immediately opened their eyes. Chanyeol shot out of his seat. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted in his deep, loud voice, “ALL RIGHT! PC ROOM IS CLOSING NOW! EVERYONE OUT!”

The customers looked at each other in confusion. They got up, paid, and headed to the door. Lay and Chen sweetly bowed and handed them coupons, “Next time, you can get an hour for free at Star’s PC Room so come back again soon~” The customers smiled, satisfied now.

When the last customer had left, Luhan and Sehun locked the doors.

“What do we do now?!” Xiumin clapped his hands eagerly.

Suho grinned, “We prepare Star’s surprise White Day event!”

“Yes!” Sehun and Tao cheered then hi-fived each other while laughing energetically.

“First, let’s move all these computers and tables. Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, and C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter