Three Rules

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9exV6BZ0TE

-----

A/N: Somebody gave me a wonderful poster but the link expired so I'm not able to use it! Sorry~

-----

Nobody said anything. Both groups, even the leaders, were tenacious to not give in and come to an agreement. The silence was nerve wrecking and you could feel there was a long journey ahead of you all.

“Forget it. Might as well be talking to a brick wall.” You waved your hand in defeat and walked into the kitchen.

Exo-K and Exo-M eyed each other, as if they were waiting for the other to attack.

Finally, Chanyeol spun on his heels and stormed into the kitchen. *Let’s see. Where did I put the number to Pizza Villa?* You ransacked through the drawers. Finally you found the flier and pulled out the phone. You dialed their number and put the phone to your ear.

Chanyeol strode inside, “Star-“

You held out a finger for him to wait and talked into the phone. “Hello? Hi, I would like to order pizzas. Can I have…” You glanced out *12 aliens= 12 pizzas. Darn! More mouths to feed!* “12 combination pizzas with 5 boxes of chicken wings. Half fried and half grilled for the chicken. Oh and I also have a 20% off coupon here.”

“Star!” Chanyeol urgently tugged on your sleeve.

You gave him a look to wait and continued to talk to the employee. “Yes, yes. That’s it. Mmhmm. Deliver, please. My address?” You gave him your address, thanked him, and hung up.

“STAR!” Chanyeol shouted. You jumped at his volume, “WA! Yeol! Quiet down! I’m not deaf! Sheesh!”

He grabbed your wrists and whined, “WHY DID YOU AGREE WITH THE PROFESSOR?! WHY ARE YOU LETTING THOSE JERKS STAY WITH US?!”

You rolled your eyes, “You heard the Professor. It’s for your own good-“

“NO! NO IT’S NOT! I HATE THEM! I DON’T WANT THEM HERE! DO YOU WANT THEM HERE?!” Chanyeol shot.

You shook your head, “It wasn’t my idea, Yeol. I was threatened by that pretty boy, remember? I had to let them into my home or they would camp out on my roof! I don’t like the idea of them being up there! What would the neighbors think of six new boys camping out on my roof every night?!” You shuddered at the wild gossip that would float around.

“But this is still YOUR house.” Chanyeol stepped closer and whimpered, “Please, Star. Tell them to leave.”

“The Professor-“

“He’s not your Professor. You don’t have to do anything he says. You can do whatever you want. Send them away. I don’t want to share you with anyone else.” Chanyeol fiercely whispered.

You took a deep breath then exhaled and looked him in the eyes. “Yeol, I’m not going to send them away.” His face turned purple, and you knew he was going to throw a bad fit right then and there. You cupped his face before he could explode. Chanyeol softened at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter