The Twelve Confessions

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSPWpGO8Emk 

------

Now, it was just you and Suho in the room. “May I?” He politely motioned to the space inside the colossal heart.

You nodded and stepped back, “Of course.”

Suho stepped inside the heart. You looked around the adorned room once more, “You planned all this?”

“The others helped, of course.” He modestly said.

You admiringly beamed at him, “You’re incredible, Suho. You can cook. You make delicious coffee. You can plan parties. What can you not do?”

Suho chuckled, “Many things, Star. And one of them is staying away from you.” Your eyes softened. From his back, he pulled out a bouquet of beautiful pink tulips. “Happy White Day, Star~”

Happily, you accepted the bouquet, “Thank you, Suho. You’re so kind.”

He glanced around then opened his arms with a big smile, “May I have a hug?”

You chuckled, “You don’t have to ask.” Willingly, you stepped into his arms.

Suho embraced you securely and lightly rubbed your arm, “Thank you for letting us stay with you, Star.” “I should be the one thanking you guys for staying with me.” You mumbled. Suho shook his head, “We’re lucky to be with an incredible girl like you. No other girl on any other planet has such a big heart like you do.” Smiling, you patted his shoulder, “Thank you, Suho.”

The door flung open, disturbing the peaceful moment between you two.

“No, guys! Stop it!” You heard Chen panic. “Oh come on, Chen! Don’t be such a wussy! Don’t you want some time with mei-mei, too?!” Xiumin hissed. Chen cast a worried glance at you then looked away with a gulp. *I do…but I’m scared.*

Suho chuckled, “I guess that’s my cue to go. Bye, Star~” He headed to the door and comfortingly patted Chen’s shoulder, “Don’t be scared, Chen. Star doesn’t bite…when she’s not in a bad mood. But she seems to be in a fairly good mood right now.” You rolled your eyes with a smile.

“Just go!” Xiumin and Luhan shoved Chen towards you then slammed the door shut.

Chen stuck out his lower lip. *They’re so rough.*

You chuckled, “Chen?” He spun around and stared at you with wide eyes. “Don’t you have something for me?” You asked. “Oh. Um, right.” Chen dug through his pocket and pulled out a small, pretty box of white chocolates. He held it out, “For you.” “I can’t reach that far. Come closer, Chen.” You said. Chen nervously glanced around then stepped into the heart. He held out the box, “Here you go.”

You accepted it with an amiable smile, “Thanks, Chen. That’s very nice of you.”

Sheepishly, he rubbed the back of his neck, “You’re welcome. It’s nothing much though.”

“Chen…is it awkward being with me?” You asked straightforwardly. He turned red, “Not really…”

You eyed him. “Okay, yes.” Chen looked down and sighed, “It’s just…I haven’t been alone with you before. I haven’t been around any girls before, in fact. So it’s just weird and hard to adjust to.”

“So? Then don’t think of me as a girl. Think of me as a friend.” You shrugged. “Friend?” Chen blinked in confusion, as if the word was new to him. Chuckling, you lightly socked his arm, “Yes, Chen. Friend. We are friends, aren’t we?” He thought for a couple seconds then smiled and nodded, “Yes, we are, mei-mei.” You never realized how beautiful Chen’s smile was.

“Mei-mei?” He called. “Yes, Chen?” You answered.

“…That day…you know the first day we met in Shanghai…?” Chen reminded. You nodded, “I remember.” “I’m sorry for placing you on top of that tower.” He quietly apologized. “I just didn’t want you to run away from duizhang. But if you fell…I would’ve caught you right away. Please know my sincerity.” Chen earnestly gazed into your eyes.

Smiling kindly, you squeezed his wrist, “Of course, Chen. I know you would. You’re a warm-hearted person, er, alien.” He laughed, and you joined in.

The door opened, and D.O. poked his head in, “Can I come in?”

“Sure.” Chen gave you a smile, “See you later, mei-mei.” You waved back, “Bye, Chen.” Chen left.

You heard Xiumin whisper, “How was it?!” Chen smiled, “It went well.” “See! I told you!” Xiumin said.

You laughed at their comments. *I never knew Chen was scared of me. Or girls, to be exact.* The door shut, and you were alone with D.O.

“How did it go with Chen? Dude was freaking out about being alone with you.” He claimed.

“And you didn’t?” You teased.

“Pfft. Of course not. You and I are cool, right?” D.O. grinned.

“Right…’cool’.” You chortled.

“You know when I called you ‘hot’ before, Star?” D.O. approached you. You turned a tint of pink but nodded, “Yes. It was when you guys were trying to seduce me.” “Well…” D.O. looked alluringly into your eyes, “You really are hot.” “Muh?!” Your eyes widened. *Something is wrong with D.O.*

“Yeah…you’re…really hot…” D.O. reached towards you. You couldn’t look away from his mysterious eyes.

“Ah!” You yelped as you felt something really warm on your arm. You looked down to see a microwavable aromatherapy puppy doll resting on your arm.

D.O. grinned, “Isn’t it adorable? It looks just like me!”

Laughing, you held up the cute doll, “What is this for?”

D.O. shrugged, “I went to a gift shop and asked them to give me the most unique gift they had for a girl. So they gave me that. I heard you put it over your belly when you get cramps.”

You froze, “C-cramps?” D.O. nodded with a slightly confused frown, “By the way, Star. What’s a period?” You stayed immobile, hoping he would forget the topic if you stayed still enough. “The lady selling this said that this was good for your period, whatever that is. What exactly is that?” He questioned.

“Um…” Fortunately, the door burst open, “GET OUT! IT’S MY TURN WITH MEI-MEI!” *Thank God for Xiumin.* You thought. “I’ll, um, tell you later.”

D.O. thoughtfully nodded, “Okay, Star. You can tell us when you teach us about mating, right?”

*Mating and the menstrual cycle. The dreaded M’s. Great.* You stiffly nodded, “Right.”

“Bye, Star!” D.O. went past Xiumin, “Be good to her, or I’ll come after you.”

Xiumin made a face and slammed the door shut. Grinning widely, he approached you. “Finally! Some alone time with mei-mei! No Exo-K! No duizhang!” You stepped back warily, “What are you thinking of doing to me, you penguin?” “This.” Xiumin grabbed your wrist and yanked you into his embrace. Your eyes shot wide open. You began to panic, “Xiumin! What-“

Abruptly, he pulled back and held up your wrist. Your eyes rounded at the new object dangling around it. On it was a gold heart bracelet. You gasped, “Xiumin!” He gave you a soft, fond smile, “I couldn’t barter my gold…so I made something with it instead.”

You stared at him in shock, “Y-you made this?!”

Xiumin released your wrist and nodded with a smile, “Mmhmm. I thought I forgot how to make things out of gold, but the skill never left me. Now mind you, this took a long time. So take good care of it, okay, mei-mei?”

You beamed and nodded, “I will, Xiumin! Thank you!” You gave him a hug.

Xiumin blinked in surprise but smiled and hugged you back. *Dui bu qi, duizhang. Just for today.*

There was a brisk knock from the door and Sehun entered, “My turn!”

Xiumin pulled away from you, “Happy White Day, mei-mei.”

“Thanks.” You smiled. Xiumin left, and Sehun approached you.

“HAPPY WHITE DAY, MY LOVELY STAR!” He grabbed you by the waist and spun you around. You shrieked with laughter then softly giggled as he set you back on the floor. “For you~” Sehun held out a large, pink marshmallow lollipop with sprinkles all over it. “Thanks, Sehun.” You beamed. Sehun leaned in, “Now kiss~” “What is up with you and kisses lately, you babo?” You pushed his lips away. “I don’t know. I just want to know how it feels like to kiss someone you love. So teach me, Star~” Sehun puckered up his lips.

You pushed him away again, “Then go ask any of the other aliens for one.”

“Ugh! I want a kiss from a girl!” Sehun pouted.

“There are millions of girls on this planet, Sehun. You’ll have no difficulty finding one to kiss.” You encouragingly patted his shoulder. “But none of them are as beautiful as you are~” Sehun puckered up his lips. You leaned back, “Sehun!”

Suddenly, he was lifted into the air. “Eh?!” Sehun looked down. You blinked in surprise, “Luhan.”

Luhan raised an eyebrow at Sehun, “Want to try kissing mei-mei again?”

“HYUNG, LET ME DOWN!” Sehun roared.

“Promise me you’ll stop trying to kiss her.” Luhan said.

Sehun pouted and stubbornly crossed his arms, “No.”

Luhan raised him all the way to the ceiling and squished him against there. “Promise. Me.”

“HYUNG!” Sehun whined. “Luhan, let him go.” You said. After a pause, Luhan dropped him.

“WAAA!” Sehun sailed down and landed on the floor in a heap. “Thanks a lot, hyung.” He muttered. “Go.” Luhan nodded towards the door, “It’s my turn with mei-mei.” Sehun stuck out his tongue and stormed off. The door shut with a loud bang.

You shook your head, “Maknaes.” “I know. So irritating, right?” Luhan snorted. His eyes were glinting with mischief. You laughed, “Yeah, whatever.”

Smiling, Luhan stepped into the heart, “You know, duizhang is practically having a heart attack up there. Knowing that you get to spend 55 minutes alone with different males is driving him nuts. He has to go last since he drew the shortest straw.” “Well, he has to learn to deal with my popularity.” You flipped your hair in mock cockiness.

Luhan chuckled, “You’re funny, mei-mei.” “Yeah, you told me that before.” You smiled.

“Here.” Luhan gave you a satin sack of chocolates. “Humans have very strange traditions. I can’t believe you have color days on earth.”

You laughed, “Yeah, well we have Black Day to look forward to, too.”

Luhan’s eyes turned huge and round, “There is such a thing?!”

You nodded, “Yep. It’s a day for singles to eat black bean noodles together.”

“Then you won’t have to celebrate such a day because you have duizhang.” His eyes shined.

You blinked at him then broke into a light chuckle, “You never fail to endorse Kris.”

Luhan shrugged with an easy smile, “What can I say? I’m loyal.”

You patted his shoulder with a nod, “I know you are, Lulu. That’s one of the best traits about you.”

The door swung open without a warning. Both of you looked up.

Chanyeol tapped his watch, “Time is up. Time for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter