Crazy, Wonderful Life

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBk-p_xmgQ

-----

Two blissful months had passed by. Baekhyun and you were together practically 24/7.

The two of you ate together, slept together, hung out together, went to school together, and worked together.

You were in the library taking notes. Someone took the seat next to you. You turned your head, expecting to see Baekhyun, but it was another male.

“Hey. I’m Gunwoo. I’m in your English class.” He smiled.

You didn’t remember his face at all. *He is?* “Oh. Nice to meet you, but, um, this seat-“

“I’ve been watching you in class. You have a really nice smile.” He complimented.

You grew puzzled, “Er, thanks…I guess…but like I was saying-“

“Do you mind if I have your number?” Gunwoo held out his phone.

You paused, “My…number?” He chuckled, “Yeah. That’s what you need when you call people for dates.”

Your cheeks grew warm. *Dates?!* Before you could kindly reject his offer, a polite voice said, “Excuse me, but I believe this is my seat.”

Gunwoo and you looked up to see Baekhyun. His expression was mild and calm, but you could tell inside, he was very annoyed. “I sat here first, buddy.” Gunwoo said and looked back at you, “Your number?” Your eyes darted towards Baekhyun, and you tried hard not to laugh.

Baekhyun smoothly closed his phone. Gunwoo protested, “What the heck, man-“

“I saw this pretty girl first, and I believe she was saving this seat for me. Also,” Baekhyun leaned in and eyed the male, “I don’t think it’s mannerly of you to ask my girlfriend for her number so that you can ask her out on a date.”

Gunwoo gawked at him, “G-girlfriend?!” He looked at you and pointed at Baekhyun, “You’re dating him?!”

“Lucky for me, yes.” You gave him an amused smile.

Stunned, Gunwoo stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun grinned and winked as he nodded, “So take a hike, buddy.”

Gunwoo gulped, grabbed his books, and ducked out of the seat.

Laughing, you shook your head as Baekhyun tossed his books down on the table and sat next to you. “What’s so funny?” He asked, pretending to be offended. “You. You’re cute when you’re jealous.” You snickered.

“I wasn’t jealous. Why would I be? You’re already mine. There’s no reason to feel defensive.” Baekhyun stated.

“Right. That’s why you shot him the evil look and told him totake a hike.” You coughed purposely, glanced at him, and chortled.

Baekhyun grinned, “Was it that obvious?” “Yeah. But it was cute.” You beamed.

Baekhyun took your hand and kissed the back of it. He ran his thumb over your knuckles with a sweet smile, “Will you let your cute boyfriend buy you waffles and coffee?”

“Mmm…call!” You held your index finger up with a big smile. Baekhyun laughed, “Come on. Pack up.”

You stuffed your books, notes, and pencils into your backpack. You slipped it over your shoulder and beamed up at him, “I’m ready!” *My adorable Pucca.* Baekhyun couldn’t resist and gave you a peck on the lips. Swinging hands, the two of you left the library.

“Hey! Campus couple!” Someone hollered. Baekhyun and you looked up to see Jinju and Yejin.

“Looking good!” Yejin winked. Jinju added a whistle.

Baekhyun and you looked at each other and burst into laughter. The two of you waved at them and looked at each other again. Baekhyun smiled and ducked his face down to meet yours. You hugged his arm and beamed up at him. Baekhyun gave you another sweet kiss and butterflies floated in your tummy. *He never fails to make me feel this way.*

---

After waffles and coffee, you and Baekhyun came back home. You changed into comfortable clothes and ran downstairs. You sat cross-legged on the couch and reached for the remote control. Suddenly, the communicator besides you vibrated. *Huh? Who can it be?* You took the communicator and looked at the screen name. Receiving call from Exo! Your eyes shined. *IT’S EXO!*

Without waiting, you slid your finger across the screen and accepted the call.

The lens shook violently. “WHY AREN’T THEY PICKING UP?! THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I CALLED! IF THEY DON’T ANSWER AGAIN, I WILL-“

“Sehun.”

“WHAT?!”

“It’s on.” Suho said.

“It is?! OH! STAR! HI! HI! HI!” Sehun beamed and waved. Laughing, you waved back, “Hi, Sehun.”

Suho appeared on the screen and smiled, “Hello, Star!” D.O.’s head popped out of nowhere. His big eyes made you laugh.

“Hey, guys.” “How is life on Earth?” Suho beamed. You smiled with a shrug, “You know, the usual. Homework. Work. Sleep. Eat. Play. What about you?” “Eh,” He shrugged also, “The same for us. Aliens. Mass destruction. Saving the world.” Laughing, you shook your head, “Typical day?” “Typical day.” Suho grinned back.

Chanyeol’s face appeared out of nowhere and startled you. “Omo! Yeol! You scared me!”

He goofily waved with a warm smile, “Hi, Star~ how are you?”

“I am good. How are you?” You smiled back.

“Very good. But I miss you.” Chanyeol said.

“I miss you all, too.” You smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter