Invaders

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPJBe5eWbQc&feature=related

------

“STAR!” Kai yelled in warning.

You turned around, “Huh?” All of a sudden, you were swept off your feet. You screamed as the male picked you up and instantaneously vanished.

Kai blinked, stunned. *What the hell was that?!* He had never encountered someone as fast- or probably faster- than he was.

“KAIII!” You screamed.

Your scream wakened him and he looked up in the direction of your voice. “Star.” Kai whispered. He saw the figure swiftly leaping from building to building. Kai narrowed his eyes *Whoever the hell you are, you messed with the wrong person.* He bent his knees and sprang into the air.

Kai jumped across the buildings just as fast as the kidnapper was.

Luhan glanced back *Damn. He’s pretty speedy, too.*

“WHO ARE YOU?! LET ME GO!” You struggled. He kept a tight grip on you.

Then it hit you. Your eyes widened in panic, “A-ARE YOU AN ALIEN?!”

Luhan gazed at you in a way that meant ‘yes’.

Your jaw dropped *OHMYGOD! Are these the aliens that are trying to destroy earth?!*

“STAR!” You heard Kai shout. You glanced back, “KAI!” You glared at Luhan, “Let me go right now or alien or not, I’ll kill you!” Luhan ignored you and just jumped from building to building. His eyes scanned the horizon for someone. *Come on, duizhang. Where are you?* He finally saw his leader from afar.

Luhan glanced back, smirked at Kai, and then dropped you.

You screamed as you went plummeting downwards.

“STAR!” Kai was about to dive after you but Luhan tackled him.

*OHMYGOD! I’M GOING TO DIE!* You squeezed your eyes shut and covered your head. Out of nowhere, a pair of strong arms snatched you out of the air and rose upwards. Your heart stopped racing and a feeling of relief surged through you. You slipped your arms around the savior’s neck and buried your face into his shoulder, “Kai, I thought you lost me.” You slowly looked up and had the shock of your life.

This wasn’t Kai! Another stranger was looking you in the eyes. He was tall and lean with a handsome, sharp face and piercing eyes. Your mouth fell open a bit *How can this guy be hotter than Exo-K?! Wait, wait! This isn’t the time to think about those things!* You searched his dark, hypnotizing eyes and swallowed hard. “W-who are you?”

Kris searched your eyes. *This is her. I finally found her. Ara’s daughter.* You looked down and choked in alarm. You were floating above the city! *Exo-K can’t fly…but this guy can…* You shifted your gaze back to his face and stared at him in both fright and wonder. *What is his identity?*

“STAR!” You heard an outraged voice shout. You looked down to see Chanyeol only a few feet away. He was standing on top of a building with a livid expression. “Yeol!” You struggled but Kris tightened his hold on you.

“Let go!” You demanded. “LET HER GO!” Chanyeol barked.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “And if I refuse…?”

“Then you’ll have hell to pay.” Chanyeol sneered. Then he lunged up and tackled Kris, making him let go of you. Once again, you were plunging downwards. *OHMYGOD! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!*

Another pair of arms caught you and you inwardly groaned *Now who is this?!* You looked up to meet a new cute but cunning face. His smirk was devious but harmless. “Hi, Soulmate.” Xiumin winked. You gawped at him *What the hell?! Soulmate?! What is up with all these aliens and their strange nicknames?!*

“STAR!” You heard D.O. from below. He held out his arms and nodded.

You glowered at Xiumin, “Don’t call me Soulmate on our first meet. It’s rude.” Then you smacked him in the face. Stunned, he let you go and you went sailing down.

D.O. caught you and set you on the ground. *Finally! The ground!* Your knees shook and you stumbled. “D.O….what’s going on? Who are all these new aliens?”

D.O. squeezed your arms, “It’s going to be okay. You’re going to be okay.” He looked up and glowered at Xiumin. “I’ll be back.”

“No! Don’t leave me!” You desperately called but he was already gone.

*Great! I’m alone in the middle of a battle between aliens!* You wrapped your arms protectively around yourself and anxiously glanced around the shady, deserted alley. It was quiet. Too quiet. You grew fidgety and paced around. *Come on! Someone come find me!*

“Hello.” A voice said from behind. You gasped and whirled around. The color left your face. *When I said I wanted someone to find me, I wasn’t talking about one of them!* This alien was tall with dark, slit eyes and jet black hair. There was an unsettling aura around him. He had such a frightening, charismatic expression and it scared you. You stepped back, “Don’t. Come. Near.”

“Or what?” Tao stepped out of the shadows with a smirk.

“Or I’ll scream-“ You shrieked as he picked you up by your waist and threw you over his shoulder. “NO! LET GO!” Once again, you were off the ground and taken into the air. *I’m going to get sick.* You covered your eyes. You heard a flapping in the air and looked up. “SEHUN!” Your heart rose with hope. His face was determined and there was no cuteness on his face whatsoever.

Tao spun around in surprise, “What-“

Sehun took the opportunity and kicked him in the chest.

Tao lost his grip and you dropped towards the ground. “SEHUN!” *YOU IDIOT! YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!*

Someone seized your body and you let out a loud, “Oof!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter