Time for Presents!

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3XGQ6GR5A

------

You were in dreamland when a loud shout disturbed the peace.

“IT’S CHRISTMAS!” “IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE!” “PRESENTS!”

Your door burst open. “STAR! IT’S CHRISTMAS! COME DOWN SO WE CAN FINALLY OPEN OUR PRESENTS!” Sehun ran off without bothering to close the door. Groaning, you put the pillow over your head. *Let me sleep in!*

“Come on, mei-mei!” Tao hollered.

You were halfway back to sleep but out of nowhere, someone yanked the pillow off your head. Sehun put his hands on his hips, “I can’t believe you’re still sleeping! Get up, sleepy head!”

You rolled onto your back and yawned, “Can’t we open the presents later? Or you guys do it without me. After all, I provided all the presents. I already know what I got you guys.”

“No, Star! You have to be there with us! Get up!” Sehun yanked on your arm.

“All right, all right.” Yawning again, you finally sat up in bed.

“Hurry up, Star!” Sehun hauled you out of bed and dragged you downstairs.

“Someone is like a hibernating bear.” Kai chuckled. You opened one eye widely and shot him a look. “Although my eyes aren’t fully open yet, my ears are, and I heard that, you pompous elf.” Kai, Baekhyun, and Suho laughed.

Chanyeol smiled and patted the space next to him on the couch, “Sit, Star.” You sank onto the seat, “You guys could open the presents without me.”

“But don’t you want to see our reactions?” Lay asked.

“Yeah…probably…hurry up and open your presents so that I can go back to bed.” You said.

You heard Kai compare you to a bear again, but this time, you ignored him.

“I’ll open my gift!” Sehun opened the box. Inside was an ice cream making machine. “Since you love ice cream so much, we can make some together.” You said. Sehun beamed and hugged the gadget, “I love it, Star. Thank you.” He got up and kissed your cheek.

“Whoa, now. Don’t put your lips on another man’s woman! That’s indecent!” Xiumin scolded. Sehun rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

“I’ll open mine!” Tao tore the wrapping paper. He gasped at the set of Bruce Lee DVDs. “I hope you like them, Tao. I was stuck between Kung Fu Panda and that.” You said. “I love it, mei-mei! Thank you!” Tao puckered up his lips. Kris lightly bopped him on the head. Tao pouted, “How come Exo-K’s maknae can kiss her, and I can’t?!”

Sehun smirked, “Because I’m special that way!”

“All right. Next person.” You said.

Lay, Chen, Suho, and D.O. opened their presents. Lay had received a Polaroid camera, Chen a silver watch, Suho sunglasses, and D.O. a paint-ball gun. “Thank you, mei-mei~” Lay and Chen politely said. “Yeah, thank you, Star. This is so fashionable.” Suho chuckled and put the shades on. “AWESOME!” D.O. aimed the gun at Xiumin. His eyes widened in shock.

“D.O., put the gun down.” You ordered.

“I was just kidding.” D.O. giddily said. “Thanks again, Star.”

“You’re welcome.” You smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter