Hangovers

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLx8owh8pk

--------

A/N: The minor couple that was voted the most in my poll was LUHAN X HAEBIN! lol and Sehun came in 2nd place :)

I was sort of surprised that Suho didn't get as much votes since I know there are a lot of Suho lovers out here hehe~

Thank you for voting! Have a lovely day my readers~

<3

-------

The next morning, you woke up with a terrible headache.

“Argh…my head…” You moaned as you sat up in bed. You touched your aching head and looked around the room. *Huh? How did I get back to my cabin? I don’t remember coming back…* You placed your hand around your neck. Your throat felt parched. You were in dire need of water. You glanced around but didn’t see any liquid in your vicinity.

At that moment, the door opened and Yejin came inside. “Are you finally awake, sleepyhead?” She yanked the curtains open, and the sun hit your face. You hissed and recoiled like a vampire. “Well, look at you Mrs. Cullen.” She chuckled. Yejin sat on the bed across from yours and held out a bottle of water, “Here. For you.”

Gratefully, you took it and gulped down half the bottle.

“Man, how much did you drink last night?” Yejin crinkled up her nose.

You wiped your wet lips with the back of your head and looked at her in confusion, “What are you talking about? Drink?”

“Ohmygosh. Don’t tell me you were so drunk that you even forgot that you drank beer!” Yejin crackd up, “Jinju is gonna love this!”

Your eyes popped out of your skull and you shot up, “I drank beer?!” You bonked your head on the wooden panel. “OWWW!” You slumped back into your bed and curled up into a ball as you clutched onto your new, swelling wound on your forehead. *Everything hurts!*

Yejin shook her head and put the half-filled water bottle that was still slightly cold to your injury. “Don’t you remember? That monitor made us drink beer.”

Your eyes shot wide open. You remembered that far, but your film stopped after you saw Baekhyun chatting with some girl. Your heart slumped a little. *Baekhyun and the peppero game.*

“Aigoo. Why did you drink so much? I told you that you wouldn’t be able to handle it.” Yejin said.

You scrambled up and grabbed her arms, “Please don’t tell me I did something really embarrassing last night!”

“Hmm…actually, you got up on the table, took your pants off, and danced to SHINee’s Lucifer.” Yejin stated.

“WHAT?!” You balked.

Yejin chortled, “Just kidding.”

You sighed in relief then slapped her arm lightly, “Don’t do that to me! I thought I really did those things!” She laughed. Warily, you glanced at her, “So I didn’t do anything…weird?” “To be honest, I don’t remember myself. I was…out of it also.” Yejin sheepishly said. Your shoulders slumped. *Great. So I don’t know if I did do anything embarrassing or not. I just hope none of the aliens saw it, or they won’t leave me alone. Especially Xiumin.* You shuddered at how he would tease you endlessly.

The door whipped open. Both you and Yejin jumped. For a moment, you thought it was Saemi.

However, Jinju was standing by the doorway. “What the hell happened to you last night? You were MIA.” She narrowed her eyes at you.

“I have no idea…” You sighed and slipped your fingers through your hair. “How did I come back into the cabin last night anyways?” You asked.

Yejin shrugged, “I was already out of it by the time you came back.” You looked at Jinju, who shrugged curelessly also, “Beats me. I was long gone by then.” You sighed, “I highly doubt it was sunbae.”

Jinju snorted and rolled her eyes, “Please. She would’ve drowned you in toilet water or something else equally barbaric.”

“I guess I’ll never find out.” You whimpered.

“Hey, just be glad you’re not in some jerk’s bed right now. You could be pregnant with his kid or have AIDS by now.” Jinju said. “Eww, Junnie. Do you have to be so graphic?” Yejin made a face. “I’m just saying…be thankful.” Jinju shrugged and pushed herself off the doorway, “Now both of you losers get up and wash, or I’m eating breakfast alone.”

“I already washed. I just have to change.” Yejin hopped off the bed.

You sighed, “I need a hot shower.”

“We’ll wait.” Yejin promised.

You locked yourself in the bathroom, slipped yesterday’s clothes off, and stepped into the shower. You the hot water, and soon, the room filled with steam. You let the warm water slide over your body and hit your face. You tried to remember everything that had happened, but your memory was a blank slate. *God, I hope nothing bad happened last night. I don’t remember anything. Just please don’t let the aliens have seen me during that time.* You crossed your fingers.

 --------

When you were ready, you and your friends headed to the cafeteria. It was half-empty by now. Yet, you spotted a few familiar faces. “I’ll join you in a bit.” You whispered and pulled your arm away from Yejin. She nodded, “We’ll get you some muffins.” You gave her a grateful smile and headed towards Exo.

“Hey.” You held up your hand. They looked up at you.

Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter