Dramatic Ending

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfbB9kRp0Qg

-----

When the song ended, you stepped away from Kris, “I think I need a break. These heels are killing me.”

The two of you headed to the lounging chairs.

Sehun skipped over, “Star! Dance with me!” “No, me first!” Tao argued.

“I said it first” Sehun yelled.

You shook your head, “Sorry, boys. But my feet hurt. Let’s wait a little bit, okay?”

“Okay. Call me!” Sehun ran off. “No! Me!” Tao pointed at himself then left.

You laughed at their silliness. Kris smiled just because you did.

“I’m going to get another drink.” You walked off to the table. You were pouring punch into a cup when someone hissed, “.”

You froze. *That person wasn’t directing it towards me, was she?* Slowly, you looked up. As expected, Saemi was standing next to you. She took the other ladle and poured punch for herself. You looked around. No one else was there. “Um, excuse me, sunbae. But were you referring to me?” You asked.

Saemi dropped the ladle in the punch and turned to you with a vile smirk, “So you know you’re a .”

You narrowed your eyes at her, “No, I didn’t know that at all, because I am not one. How am I ?”

“Please, don’t act innocent.” Saemi hissed, “I saw you dancing with my ex, and two other guys.”

You rolled your eyes, “Really? I’m a because I danced with three guys? Apparently, you need to rethink your definition of what a actually is. I saw a dictionary in Jongjin oppa’s room. Go look it up there.” You began to walk away. Saemi fumed when she heard you had gone into his room. *How far did they go?! This conniving -* She grabbed you and spun you around.

“What-“ You gasped as cold punch splattered all over you.

The music stopped. Everyone stared at you.

“STAR!” “MEI-MEI!” Exo ran over. Their eyes widened at the drenched sight of you.

Punch was running down your neck, chin, and shoulders. Your beautiful, new dress was stained with sticky punch. You gaped at Saemi in shock. *No way. She just threw punch at me.*

Chanyeol furiously grabbed Saemi’s arm and hissed, “WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO?!”

Baekhyun glared at her with scorn. *How dare she humiliate Star like this?*

“What happened?!” Jongjin ran over, causing Chanyeol to let go of Saemi. His eyes widened, “Haebin…” You didn’t move. Jongjin Saemi, “What did you do?! Didn’t I tell you that if you were going to stay, you had to quietly?! Look what you did!”

She vehemently sneered, “Why are you blaming it on me?! Why can’t you see that she’s just a little -“

“Don’t you dare call her that in front of my face, Shim Saemi!” Jongjin spat.

Irene gasped when she saw you. Hyunseok’s eyes widened in surprise. “Oh dear.” Irene ran over with a napkin and began to wipe the punch off your neck and shoulders, “Are you all right?!” You quietly nodded, “I’m fine.”

“Get out.” Jongjin pointed to the door. “Get out of my party.”

“You can’t be serious. You’re actually making me leave instead of her?” Saemi asked incredulously.

"The exit is that way. Don’t make me show you the way out.” Jongjin coldly said.

Saemi threw you a vicious glare then stomped off in frustration.

Jongjin shook his head. *Psycho.* He looked at you and immediately felt guilty. Jongjin ran over, “Oh God, Haebin. Are you all right? I’m so sorry. Let’s get you cleaned up.” Delicately, he put his arms around you and began to lead you towards the restroom.

However, someone caught your arm, and both of you looked up.

“No, thank you. If you don’t mind, I’ll take Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter