Boyfriend 2 Vs. Fiance

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sROWCMnN-jg&feature=related

--------

You were starting to get the hang of college. Classes weren’t as difficult as you thought they would be. Although you had a lot of work and tests, the professors were always willing to help. You met more friends but kept close to Yejin and Jinju, who quickly became your best friends.

It was the third week of college.

You arrived at your first class and sat on an empty seat. You set your pink backpack on the table and pulled out your binder. You wanted to review your report before the professor came and searched for it in your binder. However, it was nowhere to be found. You started to panic. *Oh no! Don’t tell me I left it at home! Argh!* You dug through the content of your backpack but couldn’t find the damn report anywhere.

You were about to turn your backpack upside down when a neat, clear folder with your report inside appeared like magic in front of you. Slowly, you looked up to the miraculous savior. Your eyes widened in surprise, “Lay!”

“This is important to you, right?” He shyly asked.

You gratefully nodded and took the report, “Oh thank you so much! My life depends on this! God bless you!”

The professor entered the lecture hall.

“I should go.” Lay whispered. “See you later. And thank you again!” You warmly smiled.

Lay smiled back and nodded. You waved and watched him gracefully leave the room.

Thanks to Lay, class went by smoothly and you were able to turn your report in on time.

You left the language building and headed to the history one. You rushed inside the building and bumped into someone. You quickly bowed, “I’m sorry-“ “It’s okay. I’ll forgive you since you’re cute.” A voice mused. You looked up and your eyes rounded, “Sehun!” Giggling, he darted over, “Hi, Star!”

*Oh yeah. Sehun picked history as his major.* You remembered.

“Are you going to history class now?” Sehun asked. You nodded, “And you?”

“I have to go to language arts. If you need help with history, always ask me, okay?” Sehun smiled.

You smiled back and nodded. “See you later, Star!” He waved. You waved back and skipped up the stairs to your second class.

When that was over, you headed to the library to finish some homework. You sat at an empty table by the window and spread out all your books and papers. You were in the middle of your homework when someone set strawberry milk and sweet bread by your backpack. You looked up to see Baekhyun.

“No matter how busy you are, you shouldn’t forget to eat.” He gently chided.

“Food! How did you know I was getting hungry?!” You squealed with glee.

Baekhyun chuckled as he leaned against the table. “I know everything about you, Star. My mind is connected to yours, remember?” Both of you laughed at his joke. Baekhyun stopped laughing and his expression softened. He reached out and gently pushed a strand of your hair away from your mouth. The back of his fingers grazed against your lips and you slightly jolted at the electricity from his touch.

Baekhyun leaned over and examined your lips, making your ears feel hot and red, “Your lips are getting chapped again.”

“R-really?” You fumbled through your backpack for your lip gloss.

“No need. I got it.” Baekhyun smoothly pulled out lip balm from his pocket. He bent down in front of you and gently tilted your chin his way. Then tenderly, Baekhyun applied chapstick on your lips. Your eyes softened as you watched him attend to your lips.

“There.” Baekhyun pulled the lip balm away and smiled at you with twinkling eyes, “Better.” You smiled back. Baekhyun stood back up, “I should get back to work. Eat your food, Star, and don’t work too hard.” You nodded, “Thanks. I’ll see you at home.” He waved and left.

Smiling broadly, you opened the package of bread and carton of milk. *Thank you for the food!* You took a big bite of the bread and sipped the milk. Feeling rejuvenated, you went right back to work.

An hour later, you packed up to go to your third class. You gathered your books and ran out of the library. You stumbled on the last step of the staircase and your books went flying out of your arms. “Oh no!” You reached out to catch some but realized they were floating in mid-air. *What the-*

You whirled around and looked up.

Luhan was controlling the books with his power. You glanced around in panic then hissed, “Don’t use your powers! What if someone sees?!" Luhan shrugged as he headed down the stairway. He could care less about a human’s reaction towards his power. Humans were ignorant. They would either think they were delusional or that he was a magician. They would never suspect his true identity.

Luhan swung his hand and the books neatly piled up in his arms. “Here.” He looked into your eyes as he held the books out.

“Thanks.” You sourly took them and flashed him a warning look, “Don’t show off your powers in public.” With that, you ran off.

Luhan smirked *Amusing. She actually thinks she can order me around.*

The class ended and you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter