Pucca & Garu Reunited

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yja9Dke_NJ4&feature=relmfu

------

*Ninety-five days without Exo and counting…* You crossed off your calendar with a wistful sigh. *Where can they be? Why aren’t they at least contacting me? Did something bad happen to Baekhyun?*

The thought of him overwhelmed you with a mixture of emotions: happiness, worry, fear, anxiety, and…love.

You thought back to the passionate kiss with him on that eventful day with the Warriors. No human knew what had really happened that day. The Exotics had done a very good of restoring Seoul. It looked like nothing had ever happened. But you knew what had happened, and you would never be able to forget it. The memories, both the good and bad, would be forever embedded in your mind.

“Yo, Binnie!” Jinju called. You looked up, smiled, and waved back. *So far sophomore year is going well. I don’t have to face Saemi sunbae. I made more friends. Jinju and Jongjin oppa are still happy together. If only Baekhyun was back…*

Jinju and Yejin came over and sat in front of you.

“One week into the school, and I already have a midterm. Great!” Jinju scowled.

“Haha. for you. Your fault for picking such a hard major.” Yejin made a face.

Jinju shot her a glare. One more word, and you were sure Yejin would be ripped to shreds.

You laughed, “Come on, guys. Let’s go get some lattes.”

Jinju stood up, “I want a frap, instead. You guys know I-“ “Hate hot things.” You and Yejin finished for her and laughed.

After coffee with your best friends, you said farewell and headed to class. When class was over, you went to the library to start on your paper. *I wish Baekhyun was still here. I could always come here and find him whenever I needed him. Looking back now, I wonder why I didn’t come here more often. Now I can’t see him as much as I want to. This .* With a small pout, you headed to the computer station. You printed out a list of the books you would need and began to search through the many rows of bookshelves. *Found two. Three more to go. Darn. Why so many books? I should switch my major.* You thought.

*Hmmm…Emile Bronte…where can you be…?* You tapped your fingertips along the book spines. *A-ha! Found you!* You pulled the book out of the shelf only to have a pair of eyes stare at you. You gasped and jumped in surprise. *Omo. It’s just eyes.* You frowned with pinched eyebrows. *That’s creepy. Why would anyone just stare at people through bookshelves?*

Shaking your head, you walked along the row. You went into the next row and searched for your fourth book. Finally, you found it and yanked it out. You jumped when you saw the same pair of eyes staring at you. *What the hell is his problem?!*

You placed one hand on your hips and snapped, “What are you?! A stalker?! Quit staring at me like a psychopath through the books, or I’ll report you!"

The owner of the eyes looked like he was smiling. “What are you smiling at-“ You stopped.

Something about his warm, brown eyes were familiar. Your heart began to beat faster in recognition. Your expression smoothed out, and your mouth fell open a bit. *Wait…he can’t be…*

The male straightened up, and you could no longer see his eyes.

“Hey, wait-“ You called. You got on your tippy toes and craned your neck. You spotted a tousle of dark brown hair. You looked down over the bottom books and saw a pair of gray converses. Your heart sped up. Hope elated in your chest. *Please. Please let me be right. Please let it be him.*

The boy began to walk down the row. With y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter