Meeting

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfSmbrHMz5w 

------

After your last class, you hurried home.

“Star!” Chanyeol came over to greet you.

“Where’s Exo-M?” You asked right away.

D.O. came downstairs, “They’re here. You were right. They were at your college. I found them and made them go home right away.”

You gave him a nod of thanks and hollered, “GET YOUR REBELLIOUS BUTTS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! WE ARE HAVING A MEETING!”

Sehun and Chanyeol turned to go into the kitchen but you grabbed them by their hoods, “Where do you think you two are going?” They faced you with innocent expressions. You nodded to the couch, “Sit.”

“Aww but why us? We didn’t do anything wrong!” Sehun whined. Exo-M appeared and he pointed accusingly at them, “IT’S ALL THEIR FAULT!”

“You know,” Xiumin crossed his arms and leaned against the railing, “I think it’s about time you guys own up to your own mistakes instead of blaming others.” Chen nodded in agreement.

“Don’t talk to him that way.” Chanyeol growled.

“Enough! Sit!” You pointed.

Twelve aliens glumly trudged into the living room and sat on the sofa. They tried to all squeeze into the couch. Xiumin and D.O. glared at each other. Chanyeol almost punched Lay in the face, and Luhan used his telekinesis power to move Sehun out of the way. “WAAA! STAR! HE CHEATED!”

You slapped a hand over your face and shook your head in frustration. *Why me? I feel like I have 12 sons.*

The only ones mature enough to stand were Kris, Baekhyun, Suho, and Kai.

Kris saw his tough comrades who had suddenly transformed into whiny babies. He shook his head with a dismal sigh. *Earth is influencing them in a way that is not entirely beneficial. I can’t wait to take what I came for and leave this planet for good.*

You put your fingers in your mouth and loudly whistled. That caught their attention and they looked up. “QUIT FIGHTING! I NEED YOU GUYS TO LISTEN!”

Exo shut their mouths and remained as still as possible. But Chanyeol elbowed Xiumin for more room and Tao glared at him. “Yeol.” You gave him a look. He innocently shrugged, “I wasn’t doing anything.” “LIES!” Xiumin roared.

“SHUT UP!” You and Kris yelled at the same time. The two of you looked at each other in surprise.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows *Why are they staring at each other like that?*

You broke the eye contact first and cleared your throat. “All right. We need to get this matter solved. Apparently, all twelve of you are lurking around my campus.”

“I told you, Star. It’s our campus now.” Chanyeol spoke.

You glowered his way and he shut up.

You sighed, “That’s the problem. Look, college is for a normal girl like me. Not for aliens like you all.” Kris glanced sideways at you *You’re not just a ‘normal girl’ though.* “So… I want all of you to leave my college.” You said.

“Heh. Serves you right.” Chanyeol smirked at Exo-M.

“This also includes Exo-K.” You stated.

“WHAT?!” They gaped at you.

Protests came from all around.

“This is so unfair!”

“No, Star!”

“Awww, why?!”

“Mei-mei! Don’t be so mean!”

You rolled your eyes, “Don’t be so dramatic! I’m trying to make everything normal again!” They rallied against you and you held one hand out for them to quiet down. When they did, you demanded, “Tell me one reason why you should stay in college.”

Exo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter