The story behind Jongjin & Saemi

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIMhhRgQ2I

-----

School was hectic more than ever. You had your first midterms in college and a twenty minute presentation on an analysis of Hamlet. You met many wonderful people, but of course, one devil was always in your way, and you weren’t talking about Luhan.

Huffing in panic, you raced towards the literature department. *Hurry, hurry, hurry!* You darted into the building and ran up to the second floor. Saemi was waiting by her locker. She leisurely leaned her lips towards her compact mirror and applied lip gloss onto her lips. *Here I am sweating bullets for her and there she is, putting lip gloss on her freaking lips. Aigoo.* You shook your head and clucked your tongue in disapproval. With a deep breath, you approached her.

Saemi smacked her lips in the mirror then glanced at you. “Did you get it?”

You nodded, “I brought your homework from your dormitory.”

“Good.” She snatched it away and put a manila envelope in your hand.

You gave her a confused look, “What is this-“

“I need 100 copies of each paper in there by noon.” Saemi said.

You opened the envelope and pulled out a pile of paper as thick as your thumb! You gawked at her, “B-but this will take hours and I have class-“

“BY NOON.” She gave you a look then sauntered off.

*FREAKING FOX-* You stomped your feet and tugged on your hair. People gave you strange looks as they passed out. *She’s a witch and whatever rhymes with that, she is that, too! I can’t believe she’s making me do this right now!* You glanced at the time and freaked out. You began to run down the staircase. *Where is the nearest copy machine?! And how can I copy all of these at the same time?! I’ll have to make at least a thousand copies-*

Someone grabbed your waist and yanked you into another hallway. You yelped in surprise and spun around. Your eyes rounded in surprise, “Yeol-“ Chanyeol took the packet of papers from you, “I’ll take care of this.”

“Really? You will?” Your chest inflated in respite.

Chanyeol nodded with a sweet smile, “Don’t worry about it and go to class, Star.”

“Thank you so much! Just put the papers in her locker afterward!” You waved and ran off.

Chanyeol waved until you disappeared and looked down at the papers in his arm. He snorted in distaste. *How dare the witch try to torture my Star?*

Saemi and her friend Baekha walked to class. “Hey, was that your freshman back there? The one that mouthed off to you?” Baekha asked. “Yeah, and look at the consequences. She’ll think twice before standing up to her god-like sunbae now.” Saemi snorted. They broke into evil laughter and turned the corner. Saemi bumped into a tall person and snapped, “Excuse you-“ She looked up and gasped automatically. Her eyes rounded and heart beat rapidly in her chest.

That was the reaction that Kris tended to bring to the female population.

Kris arched an eyebrow at her, “You’re the one that was too busy laughing to watch where you were going.” With a shake of his head, he walked away.

“Omo, did you hear him? He talked back to you! No matter how gorgeous he is, he shouldn’t talk to girls like that.” Baekha shook her head in disapproval. But Saemi was too busy swooning over the flawless being that she had just met. *Gorgeous is an underestimation. He’s perfect.*

 ----------

The moment you stepped out of the classroom, you received a text message from Saemi.

‘Order 12 coffees and two dozen blueberry scones, and prepare them for my meeting now.’

You sighed *Again?* You received another message. This time it was from Yejin. ‘Coffee, yeah? : )’

You texted her back ‘In desperate need but monitor needs me. Sorry.’

You tucked your phone away and ran towards the café. The automatic doors slid open, and you entered the café.

Suho greeted you with a warm smile, “What can I get you, Star?” “Not for me. For the - I mean, my sunbae.” You sighed and gave the orders. “What about for you, Star? Anything for you?” Suho asked. “No thanks. I don’t have the energy to pick up a cup of coffee.” You rested your head against the cool counter. Suho frowned with sympathy, “She’s being that tough on you, huh?” “You have no idea.” You muttered.

“Do you want me to spit in her drinks for you?” Suho offered. You straightened up, “No, I’ll do it.”

Suho laughed, “Silly Star.” You gave him a half-hearted smile. “I’ll be sitting over there so call me when the order is done.” He nodded. You walked over to a table and warily sat down. You lightly massaged your tired legs and looked around for any familiar faces. Unfortunately, the familiar face was one you did not want to meet.

Saemi strode towards you, “Didn’t I tell you to prepare the coffee and scones?!”

“They’re making them now.” You said.

“Get up, and go get them!” Saemi snapped.

With an exhausted sigh, you stood up. You were about to go to the counter when someone called, “Haebin.”

You stopped and looked up, “Kris.”

Saemi squinted her eyes at you, “Who-“ She spu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter