Exo-M vs. Warriors

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9sTtXSDwo

-----

Kris smoothly landed in front of Yongguk. Yongguk narrowed his eyes, “Who the hell are you?”

“Can’t you tell, hyung? He reeks of Exo. Damn.” Daehyun spat on the ground and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“I never knew Exo-K had a new member. They recruit nowadays? Did they finally realize they’re not good enough to beat us with six members, so they cheated and made seven?” Yongguk smirked. Behind him, Himchan and Youngjae rancorously laughed like a pack of wild hyenas.

Kris raised an eyebrow. *We’ll see who the last one laughing is.* “I’m afraid you have it wrong. I’m from Exo-M, and there is no way my comrades can be compared to Exo-K.”

“Oh, and why is that big guy?” Yongguk grinned.

“Because, “Kris smirked, “We’re simply better.” Then he punched Yongguk in the face.

“HOLY !” Yongguk hissed as he clutched onto his broken nose.

“YOU IMBECILE!” Jongup swung his blade. Electricity sparked out from the tip.

Kris flew up just in time. The rest of Exo-M had arrived on the scene. Their eyes widened when they saw Kris in a battle with the Warriors already. *How are they moving?* Luhan stared at Tao, “I thought you stopped time…” “I did.” Tao whispered, shocked that his power wasn’t working on them.

“DUIZHANG!” Xiumin shouted and ran forwards.

“Aw, damn. There’s more?” Youngjae grimaced. Zelo narrowed his eyes and twisted his hand around the base of the sword. *Let them come. No one can defeat the Warriors.*

Chen looked up at the sky and furrowed his eyebrows in concentration. His eye grew dark, and the skies grew darker.

“What the hell. How come they have powers?! Exo-K doesn’t!” Youngjae hissed, slightly thrown off by the situation.

“Like I said,” Kris smirked from above, “We’re better.” Yongguk growled in fury and jumped up towards him. Kris flew higher. Luhan glared at Yongguk and raised his hand. Yongguk stopped mid-air and came crashing towards the ground.

Himchan glanced back at the Soldiers. “Get them.” He growled.

“Yes, Master Himchan!” They bellowed, bowed, and marched forwards.

Tao tackled a few of them. Lay darted over them and attacked them deftly. Xiumin froze a dozen of them. A few Soldiers screamed as lightning bolts hit them. Zelo, the clever maknae, knew that at this rate, they would be defeated. *I need to know their weakness. But what can it be?* That’s when he saw a certain, tiny figure watching over them from afar. His eyes glinted in victory. *Bingo.*

The sharp brightness of the sun obscured your view. *What is going on?! I see fire, smoke, and water, but I can’t see anything else! Oh God…if something happens to any of them…* You bit your bottom lip in fear.

“Hey.” An apathetic voice came from behind you. You spun around, and your eyes widened to see a Warrior with pink hair. “You know…” He swung his wickedly curved blade in a nonchalant way, “You shouldn’t be worrying about anyone else when clearly,” He sharply gazed at you with blue eyes, “Your life is the one in danger.”

You stepped back in horror as a tornado formed around him. Zelo raised his sword up then brought it down in one swift blow. The tornado spun directly towards you. *NO!* You stepped back too far and sailed towards the ground. A horrifying scream escaped your mouth as you fell towards your death. You were a couple yards away from hitting the ground and breaking open your skull now. You winced as you prepared yourself for your unforeseen doom.

A figure zipped out of nowhere and caught you in the air. You landed safely on the ground and opened your eyes. “Tao!”

He looked up and met eyes with Zelo. His eyes narrowed dangerously. The same merciless expression he had had on the first day he had met you was back. *You tried to kill my mei-mei. For that, I will not forgive you.* Tao lunged and shot off like a rocket.

You looked around in a panic. *What do I do now?! Up there was supposed to be my safe place!* It was dark and quiet. You didn’t trust the silence. You stiffened when you heard a leaf crunch under a shiny black boot. *Someone’s coming…someone that wants to hurt me…* Dreadfully, you turned around.

Youngjae advanced towards you. He swung his yellow weapon over his shoulder and smugly smirked, “Ara’s daughter…just remember that the biggest mistake of your life was crossing the Warriors. Go join your mother in hell.” He held his sword out. Ice crystals formed on his blade. Your eyes widened. *He also controls ice like Xiumin!*

Youngjae shouted as he swung his weapon. The icicles launched up in the air. You tried to run away as fast as possible. However, you lost your balance and tripped on a crack. Your body tumbled forwards, and you landed as a messy heap on the floor. “Oww.” You groaned in pain. You looked at your scraped elbow. Blood seeped out of your freshly cut wound. The hair on your back bristled, and you spun around. You gasped as the icicles sped towards you.

Protectively, you shielded your face. You heard the ends of the icicles slam into something hard. You uncovered your face to see Xiumin protectively standing in front of you with a wall made out of ice in front of him. He narrowed his eyes at Youngjae, and punched the ice. They shattered into many pieces and melted on the ground.

“I see you have the power of ice, too. Let’s see…” Xiumin curled the tips of his fingers. You could feel the change in the temperature already as your breaths came out in white clouds. “Who has the better control over ice.” He growled. Youngjae smirked, “Challenge accepted.” “Mei-mei.” Xiumin calmly called. You looked up at him. “Run.” He said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter