Recipe for Disaster

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHH3aJDhA6Q

------

*Are they still there?* You peeked over your shoulder.

All twelve Exo aliens were toddling behind you like preschoolers with their small baskets of washing goods in their hands.

*Yep, they are. I should’ve known they wouldn’t reject the offer to come with me.* You lowered your head as you rubbed your fist next to your cheek with a fake sniffle.

You came into your house with Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. You took a deep breath and announced as fast as you could, “I’MGOINGTOTHESAUNABUTIUNDERSTANDIFYOUWANTTOSTAYHOME-“

“WE’RE COMING!” They immediately offered. Their absent knowledge about what a sauna actually was didn’t stop them from agreeing to tag along with you.

*Dang.* You lowered your head. *I’m doomed.*

With a long sigh, you lowered your head and swung your own purple basket of bathing materials. Someone skipped to your side and took your free hand. You looked up to see Sehun. “It’s going to be so much, Star! I can’t wait go to the saooona!” Sehun beamed as he swung your hand. You didn’t bother correcting his pronunciation.

Another figure came by your side and Sehun scowled. You turned your head and Tao grabbed your wrist, “I can’t wait for another adventure with you, mei-mei!” He sweetly beamed at you.

Sehun yanked you close to him and protectively wrapped his arm around you. “Stay away from my Star.”

“She’s my mei-mei!” Tao grabbed your wrist again and stuck his tongue out at Sehun.

You shook your head and covered your face *I can already tell this is going to be a disaster.*

The 13 of you entered the sauna. The owner stared at all you. Her gaze was especially transfixed on the handsome boys behind you. “Ahem.” You cleared your throat. She turned her attention back to you. “Thirteen, please.” You said. The owner stared at you, “All those boys are with you?!” You nodded with a scarlet face. *Unfortunately.*

The owner cleared and handed you 13 keys and sets of clothes.

You paid and thanked her. You distributed the keys and blue clothes to the boys and kept a key and the pink outfit for yourself. “What are these for? I already have clothes.” Lay said, confused. “You have to wear these when you come to the co-ed part of the sauna.” You said.

“There’s a co-ed room?!” Chanyeol perked up. You gave him a look, “Get your head out of the gutter, Yeol.” He grinned with a wink.

*Sometimes, you’re worse than Kai.* You rolled your eyes, “Anyways, you guys go this way,” You pointed to the male section, “And I’ll be going to the girl’s room. Meet in the co-ed room, IN THESE CLOTHES,” You eyed Lay and he nodded, “About one hour later. Okay? Got it?”

“Got it.” The aliens nodded.

“Good. See you and please don’t get in trouble.” You headed to the female section.

All of a sudden, angry voices yelled, “XIUMIN!”

*What? Why are they calling Xiumin?* You spun around and bumped into Xiumin. Your eyes rounded, “What are you doing?!” He blinked, “Aren’t I supposed to come with you?”

You smacked your forehead and gritted your teeth in annoyance, “You’re a guy, Xiumin! Unless you didn’t tell me about your recent change, you have to go into the male room!”

There was silence then he asked, “So…I can’t go in with you?”

“NO!” You roared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter