Bikini

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri48hXmPRfE

-----

 

Sehun was the first to arrive at the pool. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt with swim trunks. A lot of girls started staring at him. He was tall and good-looking, and he caught their eyes immediately. Sehun scratched his head in confusion and looked around. *Did I come to the wrong place? This is thepool, right? Where is everyone?*

“Sehun!” Someone called. He turned around, “Hyungs!”

D.O. and Suho approached him. “Star isn’t here yet?” Suho asked.

Sehun shook his head.

D.O. looked up and his eyes rounded at the girls in revealing bikinis. He could see most of their skin, including their legs, bellies, and for some, cleavages. D.O. felt his skin turn prickly hot and he covered his eyes in mortification. *I don’t get human girls! Why are they walking around in their underwear?!*

“Hey.” Kai came out. Girls perked up at the new eye-candy. He glanced at D.O., “What’s wrong with you?”

“N-nothing.” D.O. cleared his throat.

Kai looked around, “Where’s Star?” “She’s not here yet.” Suho said.

“She’ll be here soon. I don’t think Star will abandon us here.” Sehun cheerfully hoped.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol soon joined them. The pool immediately became buzzed with gossip over the 6 new model-worthy boys. Girls whispered, giggled, and goggled over Exo-K. The guys in the pool weren’t pleased at all and sized them up for competition.

“Is it just me or are all the humans in the pool eyeing us?” Sehun anxiously asked.

Exo-K glanced around. Sure enough, they were the center of attention.

One girl had the guts to wink at D.O. He turned beet red and panicked, not knowing what he had to do in this situation.

Suddenly, Sehun waved, “STAR!” Five heads swiveled towards the entrance.

One by one, jaws dropped.

You spotted them, waved, and ran over with your towel and bag. You pulled the towel in your bag and walked over. “Hey, guys. I see you wore your swim trunks.” You laughed.

Exo-K didn’t laugh with you. They were too busy gawping at you with wide eyes and dangling mouths.

*OHMYGOD.* They had never seen you in something so…exposing before.

You were wearing a cute, frilly blue one-shouldered bikini with a skirt bottom. They could see some of your skin that they had never seen before.

D.O. clutched onto his hair in frenzy *WHY IS STAR IN ONLY HER UNDERWEAR, TOO?!*

You waved your hands around and tilted your head in puzzlement. *What’s wrong with them? They look like they’re in shock.* “Helloooo? Come back to earth, aliens.” They finally snapped out of their dazes and managed to pull their gaze back up to your face. You crossed your arms, “What’s going on? Why are you staring at me like that?”

*Because you’re wearing underwear!* D.O. thought as he refused to meet eyes with you. In response, Chanyeol silently took your towel and put it over your head. “Hey! What’s the big deal-“ He took his towel and wrapped it around your body, careful not to touch anything “inappropriate”.

“Yeol!” You yanked the towel off your head and shot him a look, “What are you doing?!”

“Covering you up.” He quietly answered.

“Why?!” You asked in puzzlement.

“You’re wearing underwear!” D.O. blurted.

“Underwear…?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter