Ski Trip Part 3

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pEuPw9OZik

-----

“Ready? And…GO!” The game began.

Insung began to nibble on the end of the stick. Your eyebrows pinched together in worry. *Please don’t bite too much. Just take your time and don’t come close. I swear if we kiss, you’re the one that’s going to be in so much trouble! Twelve aliens are watching me, and six of them have super powers!*

Baekhyun tensed as Insung came closer and closer to you. His hands instinctively balled into fists. *No, don’t touch her. Don’t come anywhere near my Pucca.* Baekhyun was surprised he could be so possessive.

Kris worriedly watched you. *Haebin, don’t you dare move. Come on, human boy. Don’t kiss my soulmate. You do, and that will be the end of your existence. Is that how you want to die? By choking on a chocolate stick?!*

Saemi took the opportunity to shimmy closer. She even had the audacity to wrap her hand around his neck. Her touch made Kris snap out of his thoughts. His eyes zoomed in on her lips that were just inches from his. His eyes widened in panic. *! WHAT DO I DO?!*

“THAT’S IT!” Tao shot out of his chair. All of a sudden, everything became still.

Kris took his mouth off the peppero and ducked out of her grasp immediately.

*Why is it so quiet?* Slowly, you opened up your eyes. Your eyes widened when you realize time had frozen. Everyone except you and Exo had been affected by Tao’s time control. You quickly took your lips off the peppero. Just a few more inches and Injung would have touched your lips. *Thank God for Tao’s power!*

“This is outrageous!” Tao shook his head.

Xiumin stormed up to Saemi’s frozen figure and wagged his finger, “Excuse me, you vixen. But you do not take someone else’s soulmate and try to kiss him! Duizhang belongs to mei-mei, and that’s it! Shame on you!”

“Tao, you can’t just use time control when it’s convenient.” You sighed.

“But this wench was going to kiss gege, and that boy was going to kiss you!” Tao pointed out. “That’s just wrong! The only ones duizhang and mei-mei can kiss are each other!”

Kai’s lips turned into an unhappy frown. *I beg to differ.*

“What do we do now?” You asked.

Xiumin snapped his fingers, “I got it!” His lips curled into a devious smirk. “Luhan! Move that boy,” He pointed at Insung, “In front of her.” He pointed at Saemi. Luhan knew what Xiumin was thinking and smirked, “I like your idea.” Luhan transported Insung over to where Saemi was and made them bite the same peppero stick. “Now, duizhang, come here!” Xiumin grabbed Kris’s arm and dragged him over towards you. *What is this penguin up to now?* You wondered. Xiumin made both of you face each other and put the peppero between both of you. “Now bite this!”

“WHAT?!” You yelped in outrage. Kris stared at Xiumin, wide-eyed.

“Hurry up!” Xiumin impatiently shoved the both of you together.

Chanyeol stood up, “Hey, wait a minute-“

“Is this really necessary?!” Kai snarled.

“Of course. It’ll be a good prank.” Xiumin put one end of the peppero in your lips and made Kris bite the other end. Before Exo-K could do anything, Xiumin snapped his fingers, “Tao!” Tao grinned and unfroze time.

Everyone was moving again. Your face heated up at the way Kris was gazing down at you. A spontaneous flashback of your first kiss with him erupted in your mind. Your cheeks reddened even more. *Oh Gosh. What do we do? Just stand here?* An ear-splitting scream brought you back to reality.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU’RE NOT MY PARTNER!” Saemi screamed.

The room buzzed with confusion. She spun around, and her eyes narrowed at you. *Oh crap!* Your eyes widened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter