Destiny vs. Soulmate

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVLNIuh7S0&feature=related

------

A/N: I just want to clarify something. There will be NO in this fic or in any of my other stories! I don't write boyxboy or girlxgirl. People have different preferences and I prefer not to write about or yuri (is that what girlxgirl is called?). Anyways, I’m sorry if that upsets you but please understand that is just what I am comfortable with! So sorry for extreme Hunhan shippers! I understand if you say Hunhan, as for friendship. But I’m not shipping them together as lovers! Just as friends/brothers! The same goes for Tao/Kris, Chanyeol/Baekhyun, etc.

----

You were sitting cross-legged on your bed with your laptop in front of you. You uploaded your paper from your homework file and successfully turned it into the class website. “There! All done!” You clapped in accomplishment. “Now the only question is…”

You looked up to see Tao on the ground to your left, listening to your ipod. Sehun was sitting on the right side of your bed with a magazine in his lap. You put your hands on your waist, “Why are you two in my room?! You have your own rooms! Go play there!”

Tao just turned the music up louder. Sehun tilted his head up and blinked at you, “No. If I leave your side, you’re going to end up being with Exo-M.” You blew a frustrated raspberry *But you’re coming into my private space!*

“Star!” Suho called. “What should I make for dinner?!”

“I’ll do it!” You called back. You shut your laptop and hopped off the bed.

Instantly, Tao and Sehun got up. You gave them a funny look as you left your room. Tao and Sehun were right behind you. They squabbled to be the closest one to you. *Such babies.* You thought with a shake of your head. You went downstairs with your entourage.

“What will we eat tonight, Haebin?” Suho beamed.

“I don’t know. Maybe Korean pancakes and noodles…” You opened the cupboards but couldn’t find soy sauce anywhere. “I guess I have to run to the market.” You said.

“I’ll go for you.” Suho kindly offered.

You spotted Sehun next to you and remembered Luhan. “No, on second thought, Sehun you go-“

His eyes shined, “I’ll gladly accompany you, Star-“

“With Luhan.” You finished.

His face fell, “What?”

“Luhan!” You called. Seconds later, he entered the kitchen.

“Go to the market with Sehun and buy some soy sauce for me.” You said.

Luhan blinked in surprise at the task and glanced at Sehun. “But Star-“

Before he could complain, you pushed him towards Luhan and waved your hands, “Hurry up. I have to start on dinner.”

Sehun’s shoulders dropped. He didn’t want to go against you. Without a choice, he turned around and headed to the door. Luhan glanced back at you. You smiled with an encouraging nodded. He gratefully nodded and left with Sehun.

You pulled out vegetables and began to wash and cut them. “Do you think it was a good idea to let them go together?” Suho asked. You thought of Luhan’s story and nodded, “I think so.” “Okay, Star.” Suho didn’t question you again. “I’ll go ask Baekhyun to come down to help.” He left.

A tall shadow appeared by your side and you looked up. Kris’s eyes were soft, “You know about Luhan’s secret.”

You nodded, “He told me about his little brother.” You stopped chopping the vegetables and looked at him, “I heard you saved his life…”

Kris gazed out the window. “I did…I just regret not being able to save Sehan.” He let out a lamentable sigh.

You softened. You put the knife down and gently touched his arm, “It’s not y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter