Don't replace us

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0SEeKAxBs&feature=related

------

After a long night, you decided it was time to turn in.

“Come up. I’ll show you guys your new bedroom.” You led Exo-M to the second floor. They curiously looked around. It was strange thinking that they would have a new, stable place to stay. They had never stayed in one place for too long.

Grumbling, Exo-K came up the stairs.

“There are 3 rooms in the house. One for me, and two for Exo-K. Now that you guys are here…” You turned to Exo-K, “Sorry, guys. You’ll have to move into one room together.”

“Thanks a lot.” Chanyeol sneered to Exo-M who smirked.

Xiumin poked his head into one of the rooms, “It’s kind of small.”

“Then buy me a big mansion, why don’t you?!” You tiredly rubbed your eyes and sighed, “Look, if you don’t like it, then you are more than welcome to sleep downstairs or even on the roof.”

“How about you sleep downstairs and we’ll take over your room, too?” Xiumin smirked.

Before you could snap at him, someone hit him on the back of his head for you.

“Ow! Duizhang!” Xiumin complained. Kris shot him a hard look and he quieted down.

“Fine then! Soulmates can sleep together!” Xiumin grinned at his brilliant plan.

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol roared. “Star isn’t sleeping with anybody.” Baekhyun growled.

“Except me!” Sehun waved his arm.

“That’s not fair.” Tao frowned.

“ENOUGH! ENOUGH!” You waved your arms. You played referee once more and pointed to the room to the left of yours, “Exo-K in here,” You pointed to the room to the right, “And Exo-M in there. And me, myself, and I in my room. Good night!” You stormed into your room, shut the door, and leaned against it as you locked it. You sighed in relief and sagged down onto the floor. *Soulmate? Me and…Exo-M’s leader?*

You shook your head *Gibberish. Where on earth did they get that idea from?*

You took your pajamas and went into your bathroom to take a shower before going to bed.

---

It was the middle of the night. You were deeply asleep, but the aliens were still wide awake. They couldn’t sleep knowing that the rival group was right across from them.

“Do you think Haebin knows anything about her true identity?” Chen asked.

Kris shook his head. “She’s grown up oblivious about everything outside this planet. She only knows about her human father. She has no idea about Ara and what she possibly is and who she is connected to.”

“You’re the one who has to do all that, duizhang.” Luhan whispered.

“Do you think she’ll ever accept the fact that you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter