Learning Names

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5Vxudcy4I

------

First, the seven of you went to a café to eat breakfast. You couldn’t do anything if you had no food in your stomach and you had a feeling you would need the energy to be with these aggressive boys.

You went up to the counter and looked up at the menu, “What can I get you?”

“Mmm…I’ll have bagel and cream cheese and sweet potato latte.” You ordered.

The worker glanced back at the group of boys behind you. “Are they…with you as well?”

“Yes.” You looked back, “Hurry up and pick.”

“Pick what?” Lay asked, clueless.

You briefly explained what they were supposed to do.

“WA! That’s awesome! I can choose and eat whatever I want?!” Xiumin excitedly asked. You shrugged then nodded, “Pretty much.” “Can I have everything here?!” He asked.

“Excuse me?” The worker stared at him in bafflement.

“He’s just kidding! What a great humor you have!” You laughed too loudly and ‘playfully’ smacked his arm. “Oww…” Xiumin frowned. You shot him a look then rolled your eyes, “Forget it. I’ll order.” You ordered bagels for everyone along with an assortment of drinks.

After you paid, you took the number and led them to a long table by the window. Kris sat next to you and Xiumin sat across from you. “I shouldn’t even be buying you anything after you stalked me this morning.” You mumbled and shook your head. You remembered Exo-K and your expression softened. “What were Exo-K doing when you guys left? Did they eat?”

“Who cares?” Xiumin asked.

You gave him a look, “Did you forget my third rule? Show respect.”

“But that’s under your house. We’re in public now unless you own this entire country.” He grinned, crossed his arms, and wiggled his eyebrows.

*Yeah, but you don’t even do that either.* You bit your tongue though since the argument would be endless.

“Number 34.” The worker called.

“I need help carrying some things.” You said. “I’ll help you.” Lay stood up.

The two of you walked over to the counter and picked up the trays.

“Please wait. Let me get your lattes.” The worker left.

You observed Lay sniff the food and he poked one of the bagels as if it would come alive. You chuckled. *He is one funny alien but I think he’s nicer than his friends, and he even healed my knee that one time. I think I’ll get along with this one.* Lay looked at you and blinked several times. You smiled, “You’re funny.”

“M-me?!” He pointed at himself. You nodded. “W-why-h-how- never mind.” Lay shook his head and lowered his head as his ears turned a shade of pink. *HE’S SO ADORABLE!* You laughed. You had never thought you would feel positively for one of the Exo-M members but Lay was pretty likeable. He reminded you of Baekhyun’s gentleness. *If only they could get along.*

The worker returned and set the lattes on the tray.

“Thank you.” You and Lay took the trays back to the table.

Xiumin’s eyes grew big and round, and they literally sparkled.

*Someone’s excited.* You distributed the food equally and sat back down.

Exo-M lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter