Baby & Aliens Part 3

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9btm41jN-s

-----

“We’re back!” You called. “Welcome back!” All the aliens greeted, except for Sehun. He saw Minwoo and scowled.

Luhan helped you carry the grocery into the kitchen. You tossed the package of diaper, “Catch.”

D.O. caught it, and his eyes rounded in alarm, “NOT ANOTHER ONE!”

You rolled your eyes, “Relax. They’re new.”

D.O. sighed in relief. “Put them in the bag, please.” You said. D.O. obediently left.

Chanyeol ran over and took Minwoo from Baekhyun. He cradled Minwoo closely. *My Chanbin.*

“Where’s Sehun?” You called. “Sulking in the living room.” Chen chuckled.

“What? Why?” You were baffled. “Sehun, come here!” You called. Seconds later, he came trudging in. “Wae?” You held out the bag of his favorite ice creams, “Here. For you.” His eyes sparkled, “Mine? Really?!” You nodded, “They’re your favorite, right?” Sehun started to grin but stopped. “Is that baby going to eat this, too?”

You shook your head, “I don’t think the baby is allowed to have ice cream.”

*YES! HAHA! HEARD THAT BABY?! STAR BOUGHT THIS FOR ME AND ONLY ME!* Sehun snatched the bag of ice creams and sweetly beamed, “Thank you, Star~ You didn’t forget about me.”

“How could I?” You chuckled. *You’re by my side pretty much all the time.*

“All right. We have to make dinner. Yeol, can you watch the baby?”

Chanyeol determinedly nodded. *Don’t worry, Star. I’ll take care of our baby.* Lay held out his arms, “Can I hold him?” Chanyeol held Minwoo away with a frown. *No! Star left him to me!*

Suho smoothly wrapped the apron around your waist, “So what are we making today?”

“I don’t know. You tell me Chef Suho.” You chuckled. He laughed.

“I think you should go to cooking school instead of staying in college to be a communication major.” You pointed out. “As long as you stay in college, Star, so will I. But once you graduate…we’ll see.” Suho smiled.

The two of you pulled out pots, meat, and vegetables to make curry. Chen, Tao, and D.O. came to help also. Tao put two onions to his eyes, “Mei-mei, look!” You turned around and burst into laughter, “Tao!” “Rawr-buing~! I’m the aegyo panda!” He beamed. You held your stomach as you doubled over with laughter. Tao pulled the onions away from his eyes and sniffled as real tears fell down his cheeks, “And now I’m a crying panda…these onions hurt my eyes…”

“Aww, poor Tao.” You wiped his tears away with the kitchen towel. You patted his shoulder and suggested, “Lay, why don’t you go take Tao to the living room and watch TV? I think there is enough help around here.” Lay pulled Tao into the living room. Chuckling, you turned back to cut the vegetables.

“Tell the truth, Star. You didn’t send Tao away because of his tearing eyes, but because he was a pest in the kitchen.” D.O. smirked. “He wasn’t being a pest! He was…just being in the way.” You casually shrugged, making him laugh. Dinner was just about done.

You left the kitchen and stretched your back. You were surprised to see Kris holding the baby.

“Where did Chanyeol go?” You asked.

“Upstairs. Xiumin almost made the baby cry again so Chanyeol went to get him back. Something about ‘messing with my Chanbin’. I thought his name was Minwoo.” Kris cocked his head.

You chuckled, “It is. Hi Minwoo~” You leaned in and nuzzled noses with him. Minwoo clapped his hands and squealed. “Aww, so cute.” You kissed his cheek. Kris gazed down at you with an affectionate smile. *I can already tell she’ll be a good mother.*

You took Minwoo’s hands and waved them around, “Minwoo-ah~ Aren’t you happy? You get to be in Mister Soulmate’s arms!”

Kris rolled his eyes, yet he was still smiling.

“Be good, and maybe he’ll take you out for a flight.” You winked at Kris. He couldn’t help but laugh.

Laughing also, you went into the kitchen. “We’re ready!” Suho said. “Dinner!” You called.

Sehun skipped into the kitchen. Kris walked inside with Minwoo.

Xiumin came running into the kitchen and ducked behind you, “I SAID I WAS SORRY!”

“SORRY DOESN’T CUT IT! YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP CHANBIN!” Chanyeol roared.

“For the last time, Chanyeol,” Kai sighed, “It’s Minwoo. Are you okay? Ever since the human infant came to our house, you’ve been strange.” Chanyeol snorted and pouted with his arms crossed. *I’m perfectly fine. You aliens just keep getting between me, Chanbin, and Star.*

“All right. That’s enough. Sit down.” You said.

Xiumin made a face and sat as far away from Chanyeol as he could. Chanyeol took Minwoo from Kris and protectively held onto him. You sat down next to Kai. Sehun saw Minwoo and quickly took the seat next to you. *I get to sit next to Star! Ha!*

You held out your arms, “Yeol, give Minwoo to me.” Chanyeol willingly gave Minwoo up to you. You cradled Minwoo on your lap, “Let’s eat, Minwoo-ah~ I made the curry extra mild just for you.” You beamed. Sehun’s face fell. *Darn! Little brat gets to sit on Star instead! Lucky bastard.*

You held out the spoonful of curry, “Ah~” Minwoo took a bite. “Aigoo~ good job.” You wiped the extra curry off his mouth.

Sehun opened his mouth, “Ahh~ Me, too, Star.” “I’m kind of busy here, Sehun.” You said. He pouted, “But I want you to feed me, too!”

“Sehun, you’re not a baby. Quit being childish.” Kai said.

“But I’m the maknae!” Sehun retorted. “I am, too.” Tao raised his hand.

“Come on, Sehun. Don’t give Star trouble.” Suho scolded.

Sehun deeply frowned. *I’m not being childish! I’m being my usual self! But this little monster makes me look bad! I hate him!* Sehun sulked as he poked his curry. For once, he had no appetite.

“Here comes the airplane~” You made noises as you ‘flew’ the spoon towards Minwoo.

“Airplane?! Where?!” D.O. looked up with round eyes.

You rolled your eyes, “I was pretending, D.O.”

“Oh.” He went back to eating.

You flew the spoon into Minwoo’s mouth, and he chomped up the food.

“Aigoo! Kyeopta!” You beamed. “Ke Ai~” Luhan cooed.

*No! He’s not cute! I’m cute!* Sehun wanted to shout.

Kai started floating his spoonful of curry as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter