Anger, Fury, and Resentment

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHH3aJDhA6Q

-------

Your eyes widened as your body stiffened *No. Freaking. Way. Please don’t tell me that the soft object on my lips IS HIS LIPS!*

Stunned, Kris stared back at you. His heartbeat started to accelerate and his mind buzzed with exhilaration. A hundred thoughts were whizzing through his mind. He hadn’t expected things to go so fast. You were still in denial of being his soulmate, and there the two of you were…kissing.

The two of you were in an awkward position. He was sitting up with his palms on the floor and one of your legs was between his. Neither of you moved. Both of you were afraid of what would happen next.

You were beginning to feel light-headed. *This is my first kiss…and it’s with this gigantic alien…who claims to be my soulmate. Holy-*

The door burst open.

“Star, what’s going on? We heard you screaming-“ D.O. and Suho gawked at the scene in front of them. Sehun darted inside and his eyes bugged out, “HOLY CRAP!” *You took the words right out of my mouth.* You thought.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai rushed inside, “Star-“ They entirely froze. Their gaze fixated on your and Kris’s lips connected together.

Exo-M piled in next. “Duizhang, what-“ Their mouths dropped open.

*He did it…he actually kissed his Soulmate!* Xiumin raised his arms in glee, “SCORE!”

Chanyeol went rigid and balled his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned pale. Baekhyun felt his heart dropping like an anvil. *He took her first kiss…* Kai wanted to kill Kris so badly. Luhan smirked *Good job, Kris. I always knew you had a secret earning for her lips. But why so stiff?* * He waved his hands together. Luhan forced you and Kris to press closely against each other, and your lips squished hard against his.

“MMPF!” You squealed with wide eyes. *LUAHN, I’LL ING KILL YOU!* Kris fumed as his ears turned red.

“THAT’S ENOUGH, JACKASS!” Chanyeol grabbed Luhan by the collar.

Kai grabbed your arms and yanked you off of Kris. Suho protectively grabbed you back.

You gulped for air and pointed at Kris accusingly with a shaking finger, “H-he- s-stole m-my first kiss-“

“Stop it.” Lay pulled Chanyeol and Luhan apart. Lay looked at Kai and Kris. He knew it was going to turn ugly. Kris fluidly stood up, “Haebin, I didn’t mean-“

Kai shoved him hard. Good thing Kris had a strong frame or he would’ve smashed into the wall. “What the hell is your problem?!” Kai sneered. “You think since she won’t accept you, you have to force yourself upon her? Is that your definition of a soulmate?!”

Kris wouldn’t take crap from anyone and stepped up to him. “I didn’t force myself on her! It was an accident!” He fiercely hissed. Kai smirked, “No one here will believe you.”

“That’s enough. If duizhang says it was an accident, then it was an accident.” Xiumin stubbornly muttered.

“Take your precious ‘duizhang’ and get the hell out of this room.” Kai sneered.

Xiumin narrowed his eyes. The temperature began to drop dangerously low. “Don’t test me. You don’t know half the things I’m capable of.”

Lay stepped in. “Let’s just go. Come on. Chen.” He called for help. Chen nodded. He pulled on Xiumin’s arm, “Come on, Xiumin. Let’s go.” Xiumin stayed where he was, glaring spitefully at Kai. “I said let’s go!” Chen growled. There was a distant rumble in the sky.

“This is my last warning to you.” Xiumin glowered at Kai one last time then swiftly exited the room. It grew warm at once.

“Come on, duizhang.” Lay glanced at Exo-K, grabbed the leader by the arm, and hauled him out. The others rapidly followed. Luhan shrugged and left the room.

The room softly closed. Then all hell broke loose.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” D.O. shouted with huge, round eyes, “WHY WERE YOU KISSING THEIR LEADER?!”

“DON’T BLAME ME! I DIDN’T CHOOSE TO KISS HIM! IT JUST…HAPPENED!” Your cheeks burned red and you cupped your face, “Oh my gosh. There goes my first kiss.”

Chanyeol’s eyebrow was twitching so fervently that he thought it might come off. Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and whisked you away. You grew dazed, “Hey, what-“ Chanyeol kicked the bathroom door opened and dragged you inside. He planted you in front of the sink and turned the faucet on.

You grew confused, “Yeol-“

Suddenly, he splashed cold water onto your lips.

“AIYEE! YEOL!” You squealed loudly and tried to stop him, “Yeol, stop it-“

Chanyeol didn’t listen and continued to splatter water on you. He rubbed your lips to get rid of Kris’s kiss. *He kissed her. He kissed her. He kissed her. Somebody that wasn’t me kissed her.* The thought made him numb and depressed. It was like someone had pierced a bullet through his chest.

Water sprayed all over your face and began to drench your shirt. You gasped as the freezing cold water hit your face again.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” A furious voice roared. Chanyeol was seized and thrown into the wall. The blow was so intense that it made the entire house shake. Baekhyun’s eyes were dangerously narrowed into slits and his lips drew back into an enraged snarl. “What the hell do you think you’re doing, Chanyeol?!” He just numbly stared ahead. “LOOK AT HER!” Baekhyun pointed at your wet, shivering self. “YOU BASTARD! YOU DON’T HAVE T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter