Visiting

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMc4tEeWr7E

------

Chanyeol gently knocked on your door. “Star, can I come in?” There was no answer.

*Did she go back to sleep?* He twisted your doorknob and opened the door.

Chanyeol expected you to be in bed, but you were nowhere to be seen. Confused, he knocked on your bathroom door, “Star, are you in here?” Again, there was no response. Chanyeol opened the bathroom door. It was empty. His eyes widened, and his heart dropped like an anvil. *She’s not here…she’s gone.*

Panic ensued. Chanyeol ran out of the room, “STAR IS MISSING!”

Aliens darted out from everywhere. “What did you say?!” Suho asked, eyes wide.

“Mei-mei is gone?!” Tao asked. “She’s gone, just like last time!” Chanyeol yelled in frustration.

“Calm down. Maybe she’s somewhere nearby. Exo-K will look in the house. Exo-M look outside, okay?” Suho ordered. Everyone nodded and separated.

“STAR!” “MEI-MEI!” Your nicknames were heard all around the house and the neighborhood.

“Star?” D.O. opened the bathroom door. His eyes were wide with distraught *She isn’t here.*

Baekhyun ran into the kitchen. You weren’t there either.

Kai opened every closet in the house. *Come on, Star. Don’t play this kind of game with me. You can’t be missing today out of all days. It’s raining, and it’s worse if you’re alone.*

Lay jumped onto the rooftop and looked around. The rain wet his hair. *She’s not here either.*

Xiumin and Tao even looked in the bushes, “Mei-mei! Where’d you go?!” Chen and Luhan ran around the neighborhood with their hoods covering their heads. “MEI-MEI!” “MEI-MEI!”

Kris flew into the air and scoured the area for you. His hawk-like eyes couldn’t see you anywhere. *Where can she have gone?* Kris thought about it for a while then dropped down towards the ground. He opened your window and gracefully jumped inside. Kris shook the water droplets off his hair and walked around the room. He looked around to detect something that was out of place.

Finally, Kris spotted it. There was a note on your desk. He opened it:

Guys, don’t worry about me. I’m going to visit my dad. Don’t wait up for me. – Haebin.

Kris’s eyes shifted towards the calendar. There was a big, red circle on today’s date: Dad’s Death Anniversary…*She went to see her father.* Kris looked out at the pouring rain. *I told you to lean on me if you have any problems. No Haebin, when will you ever take me seriously?* The letter dropped towards the ground, and in a flash, he was gone.

Minutes later, Baekhyun dashed into the room. He was soaking went. He, too, had joined Lay in the search for you. Baekhyun frantically searched the room. *Come on, Star. You must have left a hint. Don’t leave me hanging like this.* Finally, he spotted it. There was a note from you on the ground.

Baekhyun read the note, and his eyes rounded. Baekhyun grabbed the calendar, and he stopped breathing. *Today is her father’s death anniversary. She went to see him! How could she not tell us about something so important?!* Baekhyun ran out of your room, “I KNOW WHERE STAR IS!”

Eleven bodies gathered in the living room.

“Where did mei-mei go?!” Tao demanded.”Where is she, hyung?” Sehun asked, ready to get you back immediately.

Baekhyun held out the note, “It’s been four years since her father died. She went to see him.”

Suho snatched the note and read it with Kai. “Babo Star! Why didn’t she tell us about this?!” Sehun grieved.

“She must have been even more depressed today.” D.O. whispered.

“Poor mei-mei.” Tao whispered. Kai looked to the door, “I’ll go look for her.”

But Luhan stopped him. “There’s a reason she went alone. I think it’s better if you le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter