The Warriors

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc

----

Early that morning, you had bought tickets to Europe for six people. If the Warriors somehow did come to Korea, you wanted your closest friends to be as far away from the chaos as possible. So this morning, you made sure Jongjin, Hyunseok, Kangdae (Yejin’s boyfriend, Yejin, Jinju, and Irene left on a flight to Paris.

You hopped off the bus from Incheon Airport and lumbered towards the PC room. However, your mind was far, far away from here. You looked up at the sky with anxious longing. *Oppas and my friends will be safely on their way to Paris…while Exo are God-knows-where in space right doing God-knows what. Please just let all my loved ones be safe.* You closed your eyes to find inner peace.

At that moment, the earth violently shook.

Your eyes flew open with a gasp, and you reached out to steady yourself.

All around you people were screaming and running. Alarms rang out, and sirens filled the air.

*What’s going on? Is there an earthquake? But there are no earthquakes in Korea.*

“OHMYGOD! WHAT IS THAT?!” People screamed as they fled past you. It was like something out of a horror action movie. *What is what?* You looked up and saw a jet of red laser shooting up at the sky. Smoke came from that direction as well. Your mouth fell open, and your heart dropped like an anvil. *No…please…don’t tell me…*

Without thinking, you began running towards the peril. People bumped into you as they ran away. You stumbled but kept moving forward. Intense fear rushed through your veins. Everything was loud, but you couldn’t hear anything except your own panicking thoughts. *Please don’t let the Warriors be here on Earth. Exo-K is gone and only Exo-M remains. I don’t know how powerful these Warriors are, but I can tell they’re bad news.*

Brown dust covered the floor and buildings. It was like Seoul had suddenly changed into a vast desert.

You skidded to a stop and gasped as you looked up at the colossal, foreign spaceship stuck in the middle of the city. A gargantuan hole had been dug in the center of the town and smoke rose out of it. The earth pulsated underneath you. The trembling became harder and louder with each ticking second. You gulped dreadfully.

*They’re here. The Warriors.*

A black-gloved hand snatched up and clung onto the edge of the broken earth. More hands came up. Six figures emerged through the stormy dust. You squinted your eyes, wondering what on earth these enemies looked like.

Would they have four eyes? Six arms and legs? Three heads?

However, as the Warriors strode towards you, you realized each and every one of them were extremely handsome. Just like Exo, they took regular human forms.

However, unlike Exo, their eyes showed no mercy. Their muscles threateningly vibrated through their ripped shirts. Their slit eyes searched for anyone to kill, and their sharp, jagged weapons called for blood.

Your breathing quickened. A good distance behind them, more figures emerged. They were dressed in black and brown military uniforms. There were at least a hundred of them. *Oh my god…this is not good..* You took a step back.

The leader of the Warriors noticed you and halted.

*Oh no.* Your heart stopped. You hoped if you didn’t breathe, he wouldn’t notice you.

Of course, there was no such luck.

The leader squinted his eyes, “…Ara?” Your ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter