Never Alone

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpu1wFvpRC0

-----

It turned out that you couldn’t meet your friends for coffee after all. Saemi kept you busy with copies, delivering papers, and typing. You couldn’t refuse because all her professors saw her as a little angel, and they agreed with her that hoobaes should always follow their sunbaes.

At last, you were allowed to go home. Dejectedly, you stepped into your house.

Xiumin looked up from the TV and nodded, “You came?”

You didn’t even respond as you trudged up the stairs with your bag trailing behind you.

Luhan came out of the kitchen, “Did mei-mei come?” Xiumin nodded, “Yeah, but it seems as if she had a bad day. She didn’t even call me penguin.” Luhan frowned in concern. *Did something happen at school?*

You entered your room, and without bothering to shut your door, you lay flat across your bed. You grabbed your pillow then you screamed your lungs out into it.

Startled, Exo-K fled into your room. “Star, what happened?!” Suho asked. You didn’t move.

“Is she dead?” Sehun glanced around uneasily, receiving a slap from Kai. “Ow, what?!” Sehun complained.

You started to whine uncontrollably and kicked your legs about.

“Whoa!” Exo-K moved away from you to avoid your strong kicks. Eventually, you stopped kicking. Baekhyun was the first one to dare approach you. He lightly touched your shoulders, “Star, can you please get up and tell us what happened? Did something happen at school?” You didn’t respond.

“Star, talk to us or I’ll force you to sit up.” Chanyeol threatened. Baekhyun shot him a look. “What?” Chanyeol innocently blinked. Baekhyun shook his head *You and your strength.*

“Yo, Star. Get up. Sehun’s scared that you’re dying.” D.O. poked your arm. You didn’t move at all. His eyes widened fearfully, “Okay…now I’m really getting scared.”

“Move.” Kai lightly pushed him out of the way and walked towards you. He sat on your bed and put his hand on your back. “Star, tell us what happened. You know you can always rely on us. If you tell us, you might feel better.” You remained silent. Kai looked over your shoulder at your buried face, “Come on, Star. You came home from school, didn’t even greet us, and came into your room only to throw a tantrum on your bed. We’re really worried about you. Don’t you care how we feel?”

Finally, you flipped around onto your back and sighed heavily. “I’m doomed.”

“Doomed?” D.O. pinched his eyebrows together in confusion.

“All the happiness has drained from my life. My life is over!” You grabbed the pillow and put it over your face.

“Then what are we?” Sehun scratched his head. Kai pulled the pillow away, “What happened?”

“Maybe she won’t be as bad, he said,” You looked up at Baekhyun, “Your prediction was wrong. The girl was a total and more!” His eyes widened, “You met your committee leader?” “Yes, and it was a nightmare!” You sat up, “She’s totally abusing her power as my sunbae!” “Slow down. What’s going on?” Kai asked, confused.

“You tell.” You muttered. Baekhyun turned to Exo-K and explained the situation to them.

“Man…what’s up with you and bullies? You’re a magnet for trouble.” D.O. shook his head.

“Is it that bad, Star?” Suho asked. “YES!” You shouted, making him flinch. You pressed your hands against your head in distress, “She’s going to make sure my freshman year is hell. She made me do so many things for her today. And on top of that her smirk irks me! It’s worse than Kai’s!” Kai raised an eyebrow in amusement. “Ugh! I just want to punch it off!” With passionate hatred for Saemi, you began to punch your pillow as if it was her. But your arms were flailing too wildly, and you ended up hitting your fist against the nightstand. “ARGH!” You screamed in both pain and frustration as you held your injured fist.

“STAR!” Exo-K panicked. Kai grabbed your bruised fist. “Careful.” He gave you a stern look and blew air onto your fist.

Chanyeol calmly sat on the other sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter