Steal My Lips

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmpIbwyE1BM&feature=related

-----

Rapidly, all the food was gone.

“Thank you for dinner!” Xiumin grinned. “You’re welcome.” Baekhyun said.

Xiumin shot him a look and Baekhyun stifled his laughter.

“I’m so full!” Groaning, Tao and Xiumin left the kitchen.

You began to clear the table and Exo-K immediately helped. “Can we help?” Lay and Chen timidly asked.

You beamed, “I’d love it if you did.” You held out a pile of dishes and they took it to the sink to be washed.

Baekhyun and Lay looked at each other and blinked. Both seemed to be sizing each other up, as if wondering if the other would be a menace or not. Finally, Baekhyun held out the towel, “I’ll wash and you dry.” Lay nodded in agreement, “Okay.”

Chen helped Suho wipe the table clean. “Thanks.” Suho genuinely smiled. Chen blinked in surprise but gave him a small smile back. *Their leader isn’t so bad…*

You tied the trash bags together and picked them up to take them out. All of a sudden, they were swept into the air. “Whoa! Hey-“

“I’ll take them out.” Luhan offered. Without your approval, he transported the trash bags towards the door.

“Thanks!” You hollered then smiled as you shook your head. *These aliens can be so helpful.*

“Star.” A voice called. You looked up to see Kai. His eyes were troubled. “You’re not…still mad at me, are you?”

“Mad?” You asked, befuddled.

“You know. For what happened earlier at campus today with your friends.” Kai reminded.

“Oh yeah! I was mad at you!” You cried out. Kai tilted his head. You chuckled and waved your hand, “Don’t worry about it. I’m over it.”

“You’re not upset that I made you into a…’’?” Kai questioned.

“Luckily,” You wrung out the water from the rag and shook the rest of the water off of it, “My friends were accepting of the situation so you should be grateful to their big hearts or else you would’ve had to starve today!” You began to wipe the counter clean. Kai admiringly smiled *You’re the one with the big heart.* He came over and tried to take the rag, “I’ll clean this-“

“No, I got it-“

“I’ll clean this so go rest-“

“I said I got it!”

Kris came by the kitchen entrance and watched the two of you have a lover’s spat.

Kai snatched the rag from you and began to wipe the counter. “Kai, I’m serious! I got it!” You reached for the rag but held it up high in the air. “Try to get it now. Can’t get it, huh?” Kai smirked. “You obnoxious brat!” You stomped your feet. Kai laughed and waved the rag in the air, “Shorty! Shorty! Shorty!” “Forget it! I am mad at you!” You turned to go but Kai grabbed your arm and spun you around. “Fine, fine. I have a solution to this.”

“What-“ Suddenly, he pulled you in front of him and placed your hand on the rag. Then he put his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter