Leader

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYu7IP7h74&feature=relmfu 

------

It was a gloomy Thursday. There was something ominous about the dark clouds looming overhead.

You were sitting in the library by the window. The library was mostly empty except for a few studious students.

You set your feet on the chair and hugged your knees to your chest. With a melancholy sigh, you rested your chin on your knee as you stared at your lap top screen. Your report was due in less than 24 hours and you had only written two paragraphs of your Macbeth essay.

“How is it going?” A voice asked from behind.

You looked up to see Baekhyun. He was holding two cups of hot coffee.

“Slow. Is that for me?” You hopefully asked.

Baekhyun nodded and held one out.

“Thank you.” You gratefully took the cup and took a sip of the coffee. The warmness spread throughout your belly and you felt a teensy bit better.

Baekhyun bent down and scrutinized the screen. “When is this due?”

“Tomorrow night. I’m screwed.” You muttered. He shook your head, “You still have some time. I’m sorry I can’t be of much help, Star. Maybe I should change my major.”

You shook your head, “No. Chemistry suits you. You brilliant alien.” He chuckled.

Suddenly, a pop-up appeared on the screen: You have 1 new mail!

“Mail?” You straightened up and clicked on the link. It automatically took you to your e-mail page. You saw the title of message and gasped, “Omo!”

“What is it, Star?” Baekhyun asked, ready to attack any harm that was in your way.

“My leader from the Freshmen Committee has been chosen! Oh God! I’m going to have a panic attack!” You put a hand on your chest and took shallow, uneven breaths.

Baekhyun put a warm hand on your shoulder, “Calm down, Star. How can that be bad?”

“It can be very bad if I get MONITOR for my leader! ARGH!” You placed your hands on your head in frustration. “…monitor?” He asked uncertainly. You nodded, “There’s this really obnoxious junior that is the hall monitor of my friend’s dormitory. She’s also a literature major. My life will become hell if she becomes my leader. Oh no. Otokae?” You gave a little moan and hid your face in your hands.

“Well, you don’t know if you got her or not. You probably have someone else as your leader,. What’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter