Standing Strong

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDqKVaiTzs 

------

You were running out of breath as you ran towards the literature building. You bumped into a random stranger and spilled the papers that Saemi had ordered you to copy. “I’m sorry.” You fervently bowed and began to stack up the papers again. Someone bent down and helped you.

“Star, calm down.” Kai said. “What’s the rush?”

“Saemi, the shark, will bite my throat off if I don’t have these to her in time. And then afterward I have to go study for my midterm, which is in less than an hour. Oh my life!” You snatched the papers from him and ran off.

Kai frowned. *Is her leader still giving her hell? Why does she keep torturing Star like that?*

With a flushed face, you arrived at the literature building. You ran up two flights of stairs and swung a left. You ran to the classroom at the end of the hall and burst inside. Saemi was studying in the empty classroom while sipping her iced coffee. She was at peace, unlike you, who had spent the afternoon running errands for her. You walked up to the desk and set the papers on the table, “Here you go, sunbae.”

Her eyebrow rose at the untidy stack.

You turned to go, but she called, “Wait.” You halted and shut your eyes as you tried to breathe evenly. *What now?* You opened your eyes and turned around, “Yes?”

Saemi pointed at the papers, “Put them in their following categories with these folders and labels.”

Your face fell, “But-“

“Then go get me another refill.” She put the half-empty plastic cup on the edge of the table.

Your eyebrow twitched with anger, and you clenched your fists. *Is she really making me her slave?* Saemi looked at you, “Aren’t you getting to work?” *That’s it. I can’t do this anymore.* “I’m sorry, sunbae,” You tried not to swear, “But I need to go study for my test. You can do it for yourself. You have hands.”

“Muh?” Her face turned splotchy.

You bowed, “Good day.” You turned to go.

Saemi slammed her pencil on the desk, shot up, and screamed, “STOP RIGHT THERE!” You froze. Saemi walked around the desk and stormed over to you. She yanked you around. You boldly looked into her eyes, “Yes, sunbae?” “Don’t you dare walk out that door. You walk out the door, and your evaluation will be out the door.” She snapped.

*She’s threatening me?* That was the end of your patience. You couldn’t deal with this anymore. You stepped up to her and fearlessly looked into her eyes. “Go ahead.” Her face fell. That wasn’t the reaction she had been expecting from you. “W-what?”

“I said…go ahead. So what if you give me a bad evaluation? I’ll just have to take some ‘etiquette’ classes, right? Failing you is better than failing a class.” You growled.

Saemi started shaking in anger. *How dare this defy me!*

You gave her a long look and turned to go. Saemi grabbed your arm and spun you around, “I’m not done yet!” You sighed in agitation and boredom. *What more does she have to say?* “I’ll give you one last chance, No Haebin. Think wisely.

You stared her down, “I appreciate the offer, but this is something I don’t need to think twice about. I don’t know why I was so foolish before. Why did I succumb to your every order? You have no real power over me. You’re just bitter because I actually have the guts to stand up to you.”

Saemi’s face turned red in fury, “What?! Bitter?!”

“I dare give you some advice sunbae.” You hissed, “Next time you want respect from your sunbaes, be nice first. Don’t force them to become your slaves by blackmailing them. One can only take so much oppression.”

“You !” Saemi slapped you across the face.

Your face stung hotly. Tears automatically welled up. You became stunned. *Did she really…hit me?*

“How dare something as low as you try to step over me! I’m your sunbae, you little trash! You think you’re so great? You mindless wench! I’ll teach you a lesson-“ Saemi tried to hit you again, but someone grabbed her wrist. She looked up, and her eyes rounded. Kris stared at her with piercing, slit eyes. “That’s really pathetic. You’re abusing your power as a leader just to torture someone who has the audacity to speak what she thinks. Do you really think that’s wise?”

Saemi turned speechless. Her gaze shifted towards you. You were just staring at the ground with a blank expression. She grew furious once again. “I can’t believe you! Why won’t you say anything now, huh?! You’re going to act like a two-faced just because your superhero is here?!” Saemi lunged towards you, but Kris wouldn’t let her hurt you again.

“Argh! I should have kicked you out of my group a long time ago! You ex-boyfriend stealing !”

“SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!” A voice screamed.

Jinju ran inside and grabbed your arm. Her eyes widened when she saw the red mark on your cheek. “Ohmygod. No way. D-did she really hit you?!”

“Yes, I did!” Saemi snapped.

Jinju turned to her with narrowed eyes, “You conniving !”

Saemi’s mouth dropped open in surprise. *What is wrong with all these freshmen today?!*

“How dare you hit your hoobae! I thought you were supposed to take care of us! Now you have the guts to actually hit us?! I should file for a complaint! Then YOUR would be the one that is on fire, not Haebin!” Jinju snarled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter