They're Coming

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rns0fzaKE&feature=related

------

Baekhyun and you entered the gate and plowed right into Chanyeol. He saw that you were okay and grew immensely relieved. Chanyeol hugged you tightly, “Star, you’re all right!”

“Why? Did something bad happen?” You asked in dread.

“Come in.” Chanyeol took your hand and led you inside the house. Baekhyun was right on your tail.

The television was off, and all the aliens were anxiously gathered in the living room. D.O. looked especially pissed off.

“What’s going on?” Baekhyun asked.

“Did you see the symbol in the sky?” Kai asked. You became rigid when he mentioned it. Baekhyun nodded.

“It’s the Warriors.” Suho quietly spoke. “M-muh?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened, “You mean…”

“They’re on their way here now. That was their warning. They’re coming to Earth.” Suho said.

You became pale with fright. *More aliens? And they’re evil?* Chanyeol comfortingly squeezed you.

“The Professor contacted us. We have to leave right now.” Suho said.

“N-now?” Baekhyun looked at you. You fearfully looked at him. Baekhyun looked at Suho, “What about Star?”

“Exo-M will remain behind. The Warriors don’t know about their existence, so it’s perfect in case anything happens.”

*In case anything happens?* Your stomach curled up in terror.

Kai could see the fear on your face. *Don’t worry, Haebin. Nothing will happen to you. I’ll do everything I can to keep you safe.*

“Go and get ready. We leave in half an hour.” Suho said.

Baekhyun nodded and ran upstairs.

*They’re leaving again.* You thought dismally.

 --------

Kai set you on the ground. You looked around the familiar hill. *This is like a replay of last year. But this time, there’s danger. I hope no one gets hurt.*

Exo-K said their goodbyes to Exo-M. “Take care of our Star.” Suho shook Kris’s hand. Kris nodded.

Suho tossed his bag over the fence and deftly climbed over it. D.O. was right behind him. He was too enraged to say goodbye to anybody.

“Bye, hyung.” Sehun hugged Luhan. He tightly returned the hug. “You have to make it out alive, okay, Sehun?” *Please don’t end up like Sehan. I can’t lose any more brothers.*

Sehun pulled back and nodded, “Don’t worry about me.” He walked over to you and hugged you tightly, “We’ll be back soon, Star. Stay safe. We’ll defeat the Warriors and come back to you as soon as we can.” You squeezed him as tightly as you could. You hated to think of the cute maknae going out to war. The thought of any of the terrorizing Warriors hurting him made you shudder.

Sehun pulled back and squeezed your arm, “Goodbye, Star.”

You gave a half-hearted wave as you watched him go over the fence.

Chanyeol crushed you against his body. You couldn’t breathe, but at that moment, you didn’t care. *What if I never see Chanyeol again?* You shook your head and mentally scolded yourself for thinking the worst as you buried your face in his jacket.

“Don’t worry, Star. I’ll keep my promise. I’ll protect you. Wait for us. We’ll be back.”

You nodded and squeezed his arm, “Be careful, Yeol.”

Chanyeol stepped back and nodded as he backed away. He jumped over the fence, looked back at you once more, and then disappeared beyond the mound.

Kai was about to leave, but you grabbed his arm. He looked back at you. You sternly looked into his eyes, “Do me a favor, and don’t die. You’re the only family I have left. If you die…I’m alone again. I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to lose you, Kai.”

Kai put his hands on your shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter