Shawol for One Day

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gJf4610lbU

------

The bell tinkled as someone came into the PC room.

Jongjin counted the receipts as he greeted, “Welcome to Star’s PC Room-“ He looked up to be greeted with a thumb. Jongjin looked up at the owner of the thumb.

You pouted, “Prick my thumb. My tummy hurts.”

Minutes later, shouts could be heard from the room.

“OW, OPPA! MY THUMB! YOU BROKE IT! IT’S BLEEDING!”

“That’s the whole point, you babo.” Jongjin pushed your forehead.

You pouted deeper as you rubbed it. He put the needle away as he shook his head, “I should have gone to nursing school instead.” “You’d look cute in a nurse’s outfit. You should model for one.” You commented.

Jongjin shot you a look, and you pretended to zip your lips up. He chuckled as he tucked the needle box away. “I swear you get the most number of indigestions in the world. I lost count how many times you got a stomachache in the past year.”

“Yup, Guinness World Record for Indigestion, that’s me.” You pointed to yourself.

Jongjin leaned against the table and cocked his head, “Why did you get indigestion?”

“Don’t ask me. I failed bio.” You made a face. He shook his head, “Something must have bothered you to get indigestion. Are you stressed about school?”

“You can say that.” You muttered. “Why? What’s going on?” Jongjin asked.

“Nothing.” You sighed. “Yeah, nothing. That’s why you sigh as if the world is going to end, huh?” He asked.

You peeked up at him. Jongjin crossed his arms, “I’ve been through my freshman year. I know how tough it is. But it can’t be this difficult already.” You didn’t answer. Jongjin rested his palm on the table and leaned towards you, “What’s bothering you, No Haebin?”

“You’re too perceptive.” You mumbled. He chuckled, “I’ll take that as a compliment. So tell me. What’s on your mind?”

You finally spilled to him about Saemi. It felt nice and normal complaining to another human being.

“Bummer. I had a sunbae like that once.” Jongjin made a face.

“What did you do?!” You asked, hoping to receive some good advice.

Jongjin smirked, “I became a famous model, and THAT showed him! Ha!”

“Well that . I have no talent. I can’t sing without breaking glasses. I can’t for dance, or I’ll snap in half like the twig I am. I have no looks or body. There goes that plan.” You moped.

“You think too little of yourself.” Jongjin ruffled your hair.

“And I’m short, too. How did I miss that?” You sarcastically wondered. He shook his head with a smile, “You’re funny, Haebin.”

“Are you hinting at me to try out to become a comedian?” You eyed him. “I’ll be your number one fan.” He promised.

“Ugh.” You lowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter