Accident

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6-yQzav9k

-------

The 13 of you took the subway and arrived at…Hankang River.

“WHOA…” The aliens’ eyes widened. None of them, not even Exo-K, had seen such a beautiful place on earth before.

You smiled and gripped the chain of your baby blue heart-shaped purse, “I was right, right? It’s a wonderful place for fun, right?”

“It’s so romantic~” Sehun sighed blissfully. You chuckled. *Only you would say that.*

“It’s beautiful, Star, but…what the heck are we going to do here?” Kai asked.

You laughed, “There’s so much that you can do. You can eat. You can sleep on the grass. You can ride the ferries. You can play in the fountains. You can ride bikes. You can roller-skate. The possibilities are endless.”

“Then what are we waiting for?! LET’S PLAY!” Tao jumped down the stairs and started running like the crazy alien he was. “WAIT FOR ME!” Sehun ran after them. “Didis, don’t run too fast, or you’ll get hurt!” Luhan cautioned. “That’s where I come in.” Lay said, and everyone laughed.

“Luhan hyung! Come here!” Sehun waved him over. Luhan immediately went over to his side.

Suho crossed his arms, “You know. I think Sehun needs me less and less these days because of a certain someone else. I feel so useless now.” You saw Sehun laugh happily and point out interesting things to Luhan. Luhan smiled and nodded back. Sympathetically, you patted Suho’s shoulder, “It’s okay, Suho. I still think you’re an awesome leader and not to mention, a great chef.” He chuckled, “I was kidding about feeling useless. As long as you need me, Star, I’ll be happy.” Suho gave you a wink. You smiled back and shook your head. *Cheesy leader.*

“Hyung!” D.O. waved his arms, “COME OVER HERE!” “Hey, someone needs you.” You pointed. “Finally!” Suho pretended to be thrilled and ran over to D.O.’s side. You laughed and watched them run off together.

Leisurely, you walked up to the river and placed your hands on the railing. Closing your eyes, you deeply inhaled the fresh air. *I love this place. I used to come here a lot with my dad, too. We used to race each other on the bikes. He was faster than me, but he would always let me win.* You smiled at the memory.

Strong arms wrapped around your shoulders, and you opened your eyes.

“What are you thinking about?” Kai asked.

“About my dad.” You truthfully answered. You looked out at the river and beamed, “Isn’t this place gorgeous?”

Kai intently gazed at you. *Not as gorgeous as you.* His gaze shifted to the shining hair pin in your hair. Gently, he touched the familiar accessory, “You still wear this…”

“Huh?” You glanced upwards and sheepishly touched the pin, “Yeah…of course. You gave it to me for my birthday, remember?”

“How could I forget?” Kai whispered affectionately. *I was so afraid to give it to you since it seemed so inadequate, but you graciously accepted it without a complaint.*

“Why? Does it look weird?” You asked. Kai shook his head, “Of course not. You look…beautiful.”

You blushed, “Thanks, er, I guess.”

Kai and you locked eyes. Neither of you looked away. The breezes ruffled past both your hairs. Kai curled strands of your hair behind your ear. He lightly cupped your chin and tilted it upwards. Slowly, Kai began to lean in. Before he could kiss you in this perfect moment, there was a loud honk from behind.

Both of you looked back to see Sehun and Luhan pedaling by on a tandem bike.

Laughing, Sehun waved, “ANNYEONG STAR~”

Giggling, you waved back, “Annyeong!”

Luhan smiled and honked his horn at you.

Xiumin and Tao appeared. “HEY! WHERE’D YOU GET SUCH A QUIZZICAL OBJECT?! I WANT TO RIDE ONE!”

Eventually, all of you went to rent bikes.

Tao grabbed your hand with a sweet smile, “Mei-mei, you’ll ride with me, right?! Buing~ Buing~”

“Heck no. I want to ride with Star.” D.O. grabbed your other hand and yanked you towards him.

“Whoa. Since when did you take the initiative, D.O.?” You chuckled. He leaned in and frantically hissed, “It’s either you or leader hyung, Star!” You rolled your eyes, “Thanks, D.O. It’s nice to know that I’m just a meaningless substitute.”

Lay boldly stepped up, “I want to ride with mei-mei. You all have a turn with her. What about me?”

Chanyeol pulled you back with a growl, “Star was mine, she is mine, and she will always be mine. Therefore, she rides with me.”

“Uh-uh~” Xiumin wagged his finger, “That means our duizhang gets to ride with her since they’re soulmates.”

“Funny. I don’t ever recall Star agreeing that she was his soulmate, so I believe that doesn’t count.” Kai smirked and slipped an arm around your waist.

Kris stepped up with narrowed eyes, “Release her, Kai.”

Kai rebelliously squeezed you tighter against him.

Baekhyun smoothly pulled you away, “Destiny overrules everything else, but that’s just my opinion. The most important thing though is Star’s preference. She should be able to decide whoever she wants to ride with.”

Ten pair of eyes were on you.

*Please pick me.* D.O. crossed his fingers.

*Come on, Star! Tell these fools it’s me!* Chanyeol stared at you with urgency.

Kris intently gazed at you. *Haebin, you know I’m your soulmate. Who else would you want to be riding this gadget with?*

*Mei-mei! Pick me!* Tao squeezed his eyes shut.

You bit your bottom lip in conflict, “Um…” *This is so hard.* Yet, you made the decision. You took a deep breath, “Okay. I have decided who I want to ride with.” They looked at you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter