Sick Chanyeol

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkY5p_5gfBM&feature=related

-----

After breakfast, you headed towards your room to pack. At that moment, someone attacked you with a gruff bear hug. “AHH! WHO IS THIS?!” You struggled.

“Me.” The voice grumbled.

You stopped thrashing and blinked in surprise, “Yeol?”

Chanyeol pulled away with a sigh. There were bags under his eyes.

“Omo! You look like a raccoon!” You pointed.

Chanyeol pulled you into his arms again and cuddled you tightly. “I know! I feel so miserable! I have a huge headache, and I’m going to puke at any moment!”

*That is not good.* You pulled him off of you. “Then what are you doing out here, silly? You should be in bed. Come on. You should take a nap like Sehun.” You took his hand and began to lead him towards his cabin. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and followed after you like a puppy. You stopped in front of his door, “Go in, and get some rest. I’ll tell Suho to get you when we’re leaving.”

“Can you stay with me, Star?” Chanyeol pouted.

“Er, no. This isn’t even your own room. You’re rooming with three other guys, and I’m sure they won’t be pleased if I intrude.” You pointed out.

“If they have a problem with you, they’ll have to deal with me.” He growled.

“No, thanks. I have enough drama in my life.” You patted his shoulder, “I’ll see you later.” You turned to go, but Chanyeol held onto your hand. You turned around, “What now, Yeol?”

“Can I at least get a hug? Please?” Chanyeol held his arms out with an adorable pout, “I feel so sick, and I need you, Star.”

You couldn’t reject him, especially when he looked so pitiful. “Araso.” You put your arms around him.

Chanyeol hugged you tightly. “Aigoo, you big baby.” You lightly whacked his back.

“No~ you’re my baby.” He snuggled closer to you.

“What? You weirdo.” Laughing, you thumped his back, “All right. I think that’s enough hugging.” You pulled away and nodded to his door, “Go to bed, Yeol.” He saluted, “I’ll see you later. If I don’t feel better by then, can I get another hug?” “Yeah, yeah, whatever.” You waved your hand.

Chanyeol smiled and disappeared into the room. With a sigh of content and a peaceful smile, you went to your cabin.

------------------

After packing up, everyone headed back to Seoul. You and Yejin were in Saemi’s van along with the rest of the group. The both of you slept all the way back to the college. Finally, the van stopped. You sat up and wiped the drool from the corner of your lips.

“Yejin, we’re here. Wake up.” You shook her. “Huh?!” Yejin sat up with wide eyes.

“We’re back.” You said. “Oh.” Yejin yawned and stretched her stiff limbs.

The two of you climbed out of the van and grabbed your suitcases.

Jinju walked over from her van, “Finally, we’re back. No more vacations with the monitor. Yes!” Yejin rolled her eyes, “If you forgot, Junnie dear, we live on the same floor as her.” Jinju shot her a look, “Why did you have to remind me?!” You laughed.

“Most of you dorm here but whoever doesn’t, I will be able to give you a ride.” Saemi offered.

“I need a ride, sunbae!” “Me, too!” Students raised their arms.

*I need a ride also.* You thought. “What are you doing? Raise your damn arm.” Jinju raised your arm for you.

Saemi counted off the students that had their arms in the air. “One, two, three, four. All right, let’s go.” She swiftly turned to go. Your eyes rounded. *What the heck?! She didn’t count me! I’m the fifth one!*

Jinju spoke up, “Er, excuse me, sunbae.” Saemi halted and turned around, “Yes?”

Jinju nodded at you, “Haebin needs a ride, too. How come you didn’t count her?”

“Ohhh…because I don’t have any more room in my car. Sorry.” Saemi shrugged and left.

Your mouth dropped open. *But you have a freaking jeep!*

“That conniving .” Jinju spat. “Man, she really hates you.” Yejin shook her head. “That’s not a new fact, Yejin! That grumpy witch hates everyone! Argh! I want to choke her!” Jinju yelped. Yejin patted your shoulder, “What are you going to do now?”

You shrugged, “I can ride the bus-“

BEEP. BEEP. The three of you turned your heads.

A tall figure stepped out of a recognizable red sports car. He pulled his sunglasses off and grinned at you.

Your eyes widened in surprise, “JONGJIN OPPA!” He laughed and waved.

Yejin gasped, “Who is he?!” At first sight, Jinju’s jaw dropped, and her heart sailed right towards him. He was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen in her entire life.

You ran down the steps and greeted him, “Oppa! What are you doing here?!”

“What else? To pick you up, of course.” Jongjin chuckled.

“How did you know I would need a ride?” You asked.

“I had a feeling your, uh, leader gave you a hard time.” His eyes mischievously shined as he gave you a charming smile.

You laughed, “You guessed right. Let me just go get my suitcase.” You ran back up the steps. “Actually, I have a ride! I’ll see you both soon!” You hugged them tightly.

However, Jinju did not release you. “Haebin, who is that?!” She pulled away and looked at you anxiously, “Don’t tell me…you live with him, too?” You shook your head, “No, he’s my co-worker.” Jinju sighed in relief. “Wait…is he from Busan?” “I don’t think so…I think he’s from here.” You glanced back. Jongjin smiled and waved. You waved back and turned back to Jinju, “Why?”

“Ohhh…I know that look in your eyes, Woo Jinju.” Yejin cackled. “Shut it!” Jinju hissed. She glanced at the gorgeous model one more time. You glanced between Jinju and Jongjin. It clicked in your mind why she had asked you if he was from Busan or not. *Jinju only dates Busan boys!* You giggled and patted her arm, “I’ll ask him for you. Bye!” You grabbed your suitcase and lugged it down the staircase.

Jongjin easily picked it up and put it in his trunk. He gave your friends a friendly nod and went into the driver’s seat.

“Bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter