Baby & Aliens Part 1

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHkWluCfkw&feature=related

------

All the aliens didn’t dare come close to the baby.

They knew how to fight. They knew how to be romantic.

But they did not know how to handle a baby.

Suho was the bravest one to step up first. He bent down to Minwoo’s level and smiled amiably, “Hello, baby. My name is Suho. I’m Exo-K’s leader.” He held out his hand.

The baby just blinked at him. You laughed, “Suho, he’s a baby. He doesn’t know about shaking hands.”

“Ahh…I see.” Suho straightened up.

Baekhyun bent down and lightly Minwoo’s hair with a friendly smile, “He’s cute.”

Luhan beamed and nodded, “Ke Ai.”

Sehun crossed his arms and scowled. *That baby is NOT cute! And not Ke Ai, either whatever that is!*

Minwoo squirmed in your arms. “All right. I think he needs a break from all the stares.” You carried him towards the living room. The boys warily followed you. You set Minwoo on the couch. “Can you watch him while I go to change?”

“Sure, Star.” Suho sat on the couch and didn’t move his eyes away from the baby.

Minwoo squirmed uncomfortably under his gaze.

You gently touched Suho’s shoulder, “I didn’t mean to stare at him. I meant to make sure he was okay.”

“Oh. Okay.” Suho smiled up at him. Chuckling, you went upstairs.

Xiumin sat next to Minwoo and peered at him, “Funny looking thing, isn’t he?”

“I bet you looked funnier.” D.O. said. Xiumin stuck his tongue out.

Baekhyun smiled and tenderly the baby’s soft cheek. *He resembles Star, in a way. They both have the biggest eyes. And they’re both so cute.*

Chanyeol peered at the baby. He wanted to squish the baby’s cheeks for some reason. *But I have to be careful since human babies are so fragile, or it may break into unfixable pieces.*

While everyone fussed and examined the baby, Sehun stood by the side with his arms crossed sullenly. *I don’t like this new human. He’s annoying me already.*

Minwoo tried to crawl away from all the stares. “Hey, baby. Come back. Star said we have to take care of you.” Suho placed the baby back in his spot. Minwoo cowered back as Xiumin leaned towards him and poked him in different places. “He’s really strange looking. Look at his fat arms and legs. Look at his chubby cheeks!”

Chen crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow, “Seriously, Xiumin? You’re talking about other people’s cheeks? Have you looked in the mirror lately?”

“Quiet!” Xiumin roared.

Minwoo’s bottom lip trembled. Lay tilted his head, “Hey…why is it…?”

“WAAAAA!” He burst into tears.

Exo gasped and jumped. Immediately, they backed away from the baby. Xiumin’s jaw fell open. He had never heard anyone cry so loudly.

“XIUMIN!” Exo complained.

“What did you do?!” Chanyeol hissed.

“I- I…” Xiumin turned speechless.

“Great job. You made it explode. Now it won’t stop!” D.O. rolled his eyes.

“Aren’t we supposed to do something?” Luhan asked.

Kai took a step towards the baby, but it started crying even louder, if possible. Suho pulled Kai back and held his arms out, “Don’t go near it. He thinks we’re going to attack him. We have to let him calm down first.” The clueless aliens just watched Mason cry. 

You came running down the stairs. “What’s going on?!” You wedged through the aliens and gasped at the sight of Minwoo crying. Immediately, you picked him up, “You fools! If the baby is crying, pick him up!”

Kai shot Suho a look. *See?* “But he didn’t want us to pick him up! He cried when we came near him!” Suho protested.

You shook your head as you soothing patted the baby’s back, “Why is Minwoo crying anyways?”

Everyone pointed at Xiumin. “It wasn’t my fault! It’s Chen! He made me blow up, which made the baby blow up!”

You rolled your eyes as you cradled the baby in your arms. “It’s okay~ Xiumin was just being his crazy self. You don’t have to be scared~” You kissed the baby’s cheek again.

Sehun almost choked on his oxygen, and his face turned red with fury. *DAMN THAT BABY TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL! HOW COME HE GETS ALL THE KISSES?! I ASK STAR FOR A KISS, AND SHE SAYS NO! BUT SHE WILLINGLY GIVES IT TO THAT BASTARD! I HATE HIM!*

Minwoo hiccupped a couple times and eventually stopped crying. “There you go.” You smiled and wiped his tears away, “Better?” Minwoo leaned his head against your chest. “Aww~ so adorable!” You squealed. Sehun angrily stomped his feet and stormed up the stairs.

You blinked your rounded eyes, “Was there an earthquake?”

Luhan and Lay looked up the stairs. “What’s up with Sehun?” Lay whispered. Luhan shrugged and turned his attention back to the baby.

“I’m hungry, mei-mei.” Xiumin said. “You upset the baby, and now you’re asking for food?!” D.O. shook his head.

“He has a point. Minwoo must be hungry.” You took the baby bag and went into the kitchen.

“No, no. Not the baby. Me. ME.” Xiumin pointed at himself.

Kris rolled his eyes. *It looks like Haebin has not only one baby in her hands, but twelve. Excluding me.*

“Can you hold him for me?” You asked. Chanyeol quietly stepped back. He didn’t want to hurt the baby in any way. “Sure, I will.” Luhan offered. “Thanks.” You gave Minwoo to him. Luhan carefully held him. “Aww, he’s so cute.” Lay smiled and pinched his cheek. Chanyeol looked over Luhan’s shoulder and smiled. *I think he looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter