Sunbae from Hell

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stMyxcW9nWI&feature=related

-------

Today was the meeting with your freshmen committee leader. You just hoped your first impression of her had been wrong. Yet as you approached the meeting room, you couldn’t shake off the ominous feeling that was deeply embedded in your bones.

You stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. *Please don’t let the meeting be bad. Please let me make new friends. Please don’t let the leader be her y self.*

Dreadfully, you pulled open the door and stepped inside. There were about ten other students in there.

One of them was none other than Yejin. Miraculously, she had been placed in the same group as you.

“Binnie!” She frantically waved you over.

You hurried over, and she gave you a tight embrace. Yejin moved her bag so that you could sit down. “Ohmygosh. I wasn’t able to sleep last night. See my dark circles?” She pointed to the skin under her eyes.

“I think I have indigestion.” You rubbed your tummy with a grimace.

“Lucky Junnie! She was able to escape the evil claws of monitor!” Yejin moaned.

You winced, “She’s not really a , is she? I mean…maybe she was having a bad day when I met her.”

Yejin fervently shook her head, “Trust me. I’m living on the same floor as her, remember? She didn’t change. She was a when I entered the dorm and she will stay as a until she dies-“

“AHEM!” A conspicuous voice came from behind. Both of you looked up and gasped.

Monitor, herself, was standing right behind the both of you, and she was giving Yejin the evil eye. Yejin cringed back, and you feared for her life. Saemi shot Yejin another glare then made her way towards the front.

“I’m doomed!” Yejin wailed. She squeezed your arm in panic, “What do I do, Binnie?! She’s going to eat me alive!”

You squeezed her hand in reassurance.

“Oh! I wish Junnie was here! She would know what to do!” Yejin lamented. “Me and my big, fat mouth!” She began to slap her lips. You had to grab her wrists to keep her from further injuring herself.

“All right. Is everyone here? Can I start?” Saemi asked through the mic. The room quieted down. You scanned the room. There were about 15 people, including you and Yejin.

Your leader cleared and haughtily raised her chin, “If you didn’t know by now, I’m Shim Saemi. I’m a literature major-“ *Great.* You thought. “-and in the honors program. I have a 4.2 GPA and I plan on keeping that. If any of you need a role model to look up to, it’s me.”

Some guys chortled. Yejin pretended to choke, and you laughed.

Saemi caught that and glared at both of you. Yejin quickly averted her gaze, and you bit your bottom lip to keep from laughing.

“Anyways,” Saemi sharply glanced at Yejin then tossed her hair back with arrogance, “I’m going to explain the purpose of this committee and the rules. I will hand out questionnaires, which I will need you to fill out. Do not leave any blanks.” She began to pass them out.

Saemi purposely tossed Yejin’s paper on the ground. Yejin and you gawked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter