Chaos at Dinner

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhojxRJ6uA

------

Your shift at Star’s PC Room ended and you packed up all your belongings. You slung your backpack over your shoulder and waved, “I leave it up to you, oppa!”

Hyunseok waved, “Go home safe!”

“I will!” You turned to go and bumped into Jongjin. “Going home now?” He asked.

You nodded, “It’s your turn to spend the night, right?” He bobbed his head, “Do you want a ride?”

“Nah, I can just take the bus. See you later!” You waved and cheerfully skipped towards the bus stop. Something big and bright caught your eye, and you halted midway. You skittered backwards and peeked up at the enormous sale sign in front of the super market. “50% OFF ALL MEAT TODAY!”

*To buy or not to buy…but they’ve been really annoying and not listening to me at all…but they’ll really like this treat…ARGH!*

You tugged on the ends of your hair and wailed to the sky, “WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO NICE?!” A few people glanced at you strangely as they passed by. *Okay I have to stop talking to myself now. At least in public…*

With a sigh, you ducked into the market.

 -------

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Exo sprang out from different places of the house and stared at the thumping door.

“What the hell-“ Chanyeol grew confused at who was banging on the front door.

D.O. began to tense *It better not be the Warriors-*

“OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!” A voice came from the other side.

At once, Chanyeol’s ears perked up, “Star!” He ran over faster than lightning and yanked open the door. “STAR- OOF!” You shoved a heavy bag in his arms and he went flailing backwards. Luckily, he regained his balance just in time. Chanyeol blinked at the bag, “What’s this?”

“Dinner.” You bent down and picked up the rest of the bags. “Can someone help me carry these?!” You shouted.

As soon as the words left your mouth, the bags sprang up into the air and began to float towards the kitchen. You blinked at Luhan *Oh yeah. I guess his power is useful after all.* “Well that’s…convenient.” You headed into the kitchen.

Chanyeol and Luhan met eyes. Chanyeol scowled and securely clung onto the bag of meat. *I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP! SHOO, FLY!*

Luhan smirked *I have no intention of helping you anyways.*

Chanyeol scoffed, lifted up his chin, and walked mightily into the kitchen. He set the bag on the counter and watched you pull out all sorts of vegetables for the salad.

Baekhyun peeked into the bag, “Why did you buy so much meat, Star?” “Let’s see…there are twelve aliens in my house. Four who are bottomless pits. You do the math.” You pulled out the knife.

“WAIT A MINUTE!” D.O. appeared out of nowhere. You jumped as he snatched the knife away from you. D.O. gave you a look, “Leave the knife to the expert, Star.” You crossed your arms, “Call the expert then.” “He’s here.” D.O. deftly twirled the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter