Babysitter

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA&feature=related

-----

Jongjin and Jinju were progressing towards a relationship. You could see that both of them were happier, and in turn, that made you happy also. I

t was Friday, and you came out of your literature midterm, which you thought you had done pretty well on.

‘At the café. Come meet us. – Yejin.

You entered the café. “Over here!” Yejin called.

Smiling and waving, you came over. You halted when you saw that the spot next to Jinju was taken by a certain boy. “Whoa…who is this cutie?” You sat next to Yejin and nodded at the little boy with a wink.

 

Jinju smiled, “This is my nephew, Moon Minwoo.” (It's actually Mason but I changed the name ^^)

“Waaa~ so adorable.” Beaming, you pinched the adorable baby’s cheek. He smiled widely, and you could see his tiny, white teeth.

“How old is he?” You asked.

“Two.” Jinju fixed his hair.

“Wow…” You said.

“I know, right? Junnie has never been so lady-like before.” Yejin snorted.

Jinju shot her a look, “Don’t make me cuss in front of the baby.”

You clucked your tongue. The baby giggled. “So cute!” You squealed.

Jinju’s phone rang. By the way her entire face lit up, you could tell it was Jongjin. “Go answer.” You said. “I’ll be right back! Watch Minwoo for me!” Jinju ran off.

“Aigoo. Ditching her nephew for a guy.” Yejin rolled her eyes. “Not just any guy.” You chuckled as you played with the toddler in front of you.

Jinju came back, “BIG NEWS! I NEED HELP!” “Uh-oh. What happened?” Yejin asked.

“I need a babysitter!” Jinju confessed.

“Babysitter?” Yejin and you looked at each other in confusion. “Why?” You asked.

“Because Jongjin oppa got us tickets to go see a musical tonight! But my sister needed me to watch Minwoo until tomorrow morning!” Jinju groaned.

“. You should tell Jongjin oppa to postpone the musical then.” Yejin suggested. “I can’t! Today is the last night for it! Grrr!” Jinju grasped onto her hair in frustration. Minwoo confusedly looked at her with his adorable dark brown eyes.

Jinju sat up, “Yejin, can you please-“

“Nope! I am not going to babysit your nephew!” She held out her hand.

“Hey! You’re my best friend! How can you just reject me like that?!” Jinju protested.

“Because, dear friend, the fact is, I don’t like kids. I’ll take a bullet for you. I’ll give my kidney to you. But, I will not watch your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter