Drowning Alien

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrpReSBeM2A&feature=related

-----

“Are you guys going to stand there all day or are you going to swim?!” You hollered.

Exo-K glanced at each other then walked towards you.

You splashed water onto your body and smiled at them. “Okay! Who is jumping in first?!” You noticed the awkward glances exchanged between them. “Why? What’s wrong?”

“Um, the thing is Star,” Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly looked at you, “We, er, we don’t know how to swim.”

“You what?” You stared at them in disbelief.

Exo-K glanced at each other again. “It’s true.” Suho added with a shrug, “The Professor never taught us.”

Your spirit rose with joy *Hallelujah! There’s something that I can do better than these perfect aliens!* You giddily smiled, “Don’t worry! I’ll teach you!”

They immediately rejected your offer.

“No thanks.”

“Nope.”

“I’m good.”

“It’s okay.”

“I’m fine.”

“I don’t trust you.”

Your mouth fell open, “But I’m a great teacher-“

Exo-K started walking back to the safety of the longue chairs. You crossed your arms and blew a frustrated raspberry. *Then why did I spend my hard-earned money on swim trunks if they aren’t even going to go in the water?! Party-poopers.* You stuck your tongue out towards them. *Whatever. I’m going to enjoy swimming all by myself!* You stretched your arms and legs. Then you stepped back and deeply breathed in and out.

“Hyungs…what is Star doing?” Sehun squinted his eyes.

The rest of Exo-K spun around and watched you. “It looks like she’s going to…jump…” D.O.’s eyes widened.

Kai tensed and Baekhyun stood up. *No, Star. Don’t!*

Too late. You dove into the pool and disappeared under the water.

“OH NO! STAR!” Sehun screamed. “SOMEBODY SAVE HER! STAR IS DYING!” He shook Suho in panic. Everybody was frozen to the ground. “STAR!” Sehun was about to lunge into the water after you but Suho held an arm out, “Wait.” “WAIT?! WHAT?! UNTIL SHE RUNS OUT OF OXYGEN AND DROWNS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT IF STAR DIES?! WHAT WILL HAPPEN LEADER-NIM! YOU TELL US!” Sehun demanded.

Suho put a finger to his lips. His eyes were focused on the surface of the water. Pressure was in the air and nobody breathed. *Come on, Star. You told us you knew how to swim. I know you can do it.* Suho thought.

Just then, your head popped out of the water. Suho grinned *I knew it.*

Exo-K sighed in relief. You smiled and waved a peace sign at them. “Come in!” You called. They turned away immediately and pretended to be preoccupied with something else. *Cowards.* You made a face and vanished underneath the water.

Half an hour later, you grew bored and felt stupid swimming by yourself so you stepped out. You approached Exo-K and put your hands on your hips. “Seriously, are you all planning to just sit out here and not even touch the water?! You’re at a pool! That’s kind of the whole point!” You crossed your arms and impatiently tapped your wet arm with your fingers.

“Don’t worry about us and enjoy yourself, Star.” Suho affably smiled.

Sehun eagerly nodded, “Yeah! You were amazing out there!” He applauded.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter